Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Into Being Watched?

MysticRain

Do you like being watched? Do you or are you into having sex in places where someone might see you? I have sex on my patio often and the only thing out there right now since my yard isn't landscaped is the patio w/cover and furniture. The thought of getting caught by someone watching me get fucked is such a turn on. What about you?

an audience is a beautiful thing...

and being caught(or the risk of) is always fun...

...shit...i've been caught so many times... by cops(several times), fireman (in a burning dorm), friends (too many times to count), family(oh well), a farmer...., strangers in the basement of a local bar a couple months ago... i had sex in my apparment complex lobby... people kept making funny comments as they walked by... some people even came back for second and third looks (it was like 4am)... the mall.. center court after closing... dressing room... train conductor... flight attendant..., people in the front seat driving the car... the movies... the list goes on...

i'd rather have sex anywhere than my own bed...

no shame...

:bounce::bounce:

When I first got my apt, it was on the first floor and the windows in my bedroom were facing the street. It was like the second day after I moved in and my bf and I got really fucked up and went back to my place and went at it all night...only problem was, I hadn't put the curtains up and the pervs at the apt across the street took pictures and gave them to me the next day...in front of my other two roommates and a bunch of other ppl...let's just say it was pretty humiliating. Fun, though!