Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have the "Rolls" dried up...?

perfecto9

wud up prphz? how was Avalon Friday night?

Hey sweetstuff! Avalon was awesome! Had so much fun dancing, and the place only had people there that were there for Chris, which was awesome considering the crowd that Avalon can sometimes bring in.

So much fun that I went to Broken with the 112 crew on Saturday and then to IKON on Saturday night... :) Didn't get home to Boston until 8am Sunday, after sleeping in my car at a rest stop in CT.... LOL Lovin it!

You sound stuck up and elitist that I don't think we would have much of anything to talk about.

Talk about sounding stuck up this kid sounds like a clown

"SilverBull"VIP all he talks about how VIP he is who the fuck cares.

I was reading his review of the party at Crowbar and all he talks about is how much time he spent in VIP and how he knows everyone and how good of a dancer he is. who the fuck cares shut the fuck up will you. April and him would be so perfect.

you have to score 'robin williams' on the 'hairy' scale to win purple nurple over.........also 'russian immigrant' on the 'smelly' scale.

Are you speaking russian because I don't understand what you just said. Please give me the english version so that I might be able to respond.

What did you think of Ikon and Pink Room?

I luffed it! it was so much fun being banged up for two days straight sitting and dancing in a hot pick room, I felt like I was in some sort of Pink Panther movie. The sound in there is awesome too. IKON is actually a very nice club, pretty decor, they did a lot with the sound in the main room and the terrace is really cool, but they need better music in there, hip hop just doesn't do it for me.