Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was party with two Dannys.

grigoriy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh thiago, your worse than i thought. And to me theres no such things as a BATTLE. I stop battiling people in 2000, all about dancing and vibing off each other. Sadly at these parties with THAT CROWD you cant get that feeling they just have attitude and a battle mentality. I mean look at thier faces whats with the biting your li arrogant face. Smilie your alive. And dude ive never stopped fuckin the girls in jp crowds. From the times i wet to sf in 1999,2000, to now when i see some at other parties its all good. And damn dude what were you watching me the whole night? Sigh once again.

yo i just started posting here and theres drama....lol

but whos this kid talkin shit about gabe..

one of the most positive kids i know.

LMAO@

SF Spirit Dancer

you call that dancing?....

i made a mistake of goin to Spirit for JP in 9/11 with a friend cause we were in free..

and seein those peeps dancin in circles was a joke..my girl T wanted me to school em but like i told her they werent worth dancing for.

if i ever hear anyone talk about Factory dancing as a style of dancing im gona fucking vomit......i didnt think doing a frat-boy version of the running man with ur shirt off qualified as dancing..wtf?..one of the main reasons i used to go to factory was to people-watch and laugh my ass off...and once in a while hear JP drop a decent set.....ive seen silverbull and mscrew do their shit...and if u make fun of these 2 dudes...then u dont know shit.

im not the nastiest dancer in the world...but Factory style? i do that shit when i wana clown the SF rejects....y the fuck am i posting on this thread?...ugh :vomit2:

if i ever hear anyone talk about Factory dancing as a style of dancing im gona fucking vomit......i didnt think doing a frat-boy version of the running man with ur shirt off qualified as dancing..wtf?..one of the main reasons i used to go to factory was to people-watch and laugh my ass off...and once in a while hear JP drop a decent set.....ive seen silverbull and mscrew do their shit...and if u make fun of these 2 dudes...then u dont know shit.

im not the nastiest dancer in the world...but Factory style? i do that shit when i wana clown the SF rejects....y the fuck am i posting on this thread?...ugh

Seriously; flailing your arms around while kicking wildly is NOT dancing. People look like fish out of water when they're doing that shit.

Even that capone freak agrees that you are a straight up idiotic bafoon thiago. You need to take your drugged out ass away from spirit and visit a detox center you gargled cum slurper.

:half:

hahahahaha I love you!

by the way, a.) i go to spirit once every 3 weeks b.) i go everywhere lawler, cox, saeed & palash rip, pvd, tiesto, armin, Sandra Collins SPIN! NOT Just JP.

Also calderone, sheldon, boris and EXACTA.

But this 3 feet 5 inches kid kept saying about DANCING AND shit. ... and i thought he was A SICK dancer not just a break dance aka WEBSTER hall and shelter Refugee. I mean real FUCKING DANCER.

I am not pushing or even motivating you guys to hit SPIRIT, oh now, please NO, as a matter of fact DON'T GO THERE. Webster Hall and Ikon is for you guys. We want posers, guidos and Very nice Fucking Bitches who def know how to dance and DRESS.. Def not ravers with glowsticks.

My apologies again.

Once again, YOU ALL ARE SICK DANCERS LOL AND "dressers" lol

hahahahaha I love you!

by the way, a.) i go to spirit once every 3 weeks b.) i go everywhere lawler, cox, saeed & palash rip, pvd, tiesto, armin, Sandra Collins SPIN! NOT Just JP.

Also calderone, sheldon, boris and EXACTA.

But this 3 feet 5 inches kid kept saying about DANCING AND shit. ... and i thought he was A SICK dancer not just a break dance aka WEBSTER hall and shelter Refugee. I mean real FUCKING DANCER.

I am not pushing or even motivating you guys to hit SPIRIT, oh now, please NO, as a matter of fact DON'T GO THERE. Webster Hall and Ikon is for you guys. We want posers, guidos and Very nice Fucking Bitches who def know how to dance and DRESS.. Def not ravers with glowsticks.

My apologies again.

Once again, YOU ALL ARE SICK DANCERS LOL AND "dressers" lol

oh, you are so cool. We all just wanna be like you thiago28.