Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's so great about 93.1?

jeffy1

this thread topic comes up like every few months.:laugh:for what they do which is bring dance music to the mainstream, they do a pretty good job. IMO you really can't knock a station that gives exposure to the locals Roland, Markus, Edgar, George Acosta, etc.

oye party 93.1 es tremenda pinga. yeah let them bring dance music into the mainstream, but good dance music, no la comepinga que ponen. i've heard of people that are getting into it. but they are getting into the wrong thing.

party 93.1 just has to play better dance music with better quality, period.

oye party 93.1 es tremenda pinga. yeah let them bring dance music into the mainstream, but good dance music, no la comepinga que ponen. i've heard of people that are getting into it. but they are getting into the wrong thing.

party 93.1 just has to play better dance music with better quality, period.

OYE BRODERRR QUE BOLAAAAAA ?? QUIEN ES ESTE ?? DON DINERO ?? OYE ASERES !! QUE BOLAAA CONG LA MUSICA DE LA CALLE CONSORTE ?!

aseres qual es la pinga aqui men, dios mio!!! que volones tiburones!

Ahh with all seriousness though, i do appreciate 93.1 trying to bring dance music to the masses. But with all due respect too, I don't see how they're helping the cause. The fact that they play total crap just pisses me off. Sometimes my friends tell me, "is that what you listen to, becuase if it is, you've lost ur head." They have to play the good shit. Something like Nu-Nrg-Freefall or something. I do enjoy all those live broadcasts though and ofcourse gdjb.

the only good thing is nocturnal sessions,what are your thoughts of the station.i don't want to be a basher,maybe someone will read this thread and improve the station... :type:

I like freestyle and all, but they are WAY overplaying that stuff. There weren't that many freestyle hits that you can devote as much time as 93.1 is devoting to it. It's kind of sad when you're hearing the same songs over and over, and those songs were made 14-18 years ago.

If they're going to play old stuff (which I don't mind), why don't they mix in some early Rave and House-era stuff. Throw in some early Prodigy, 2 Unlimited, Praga Khan, and Black Box. Hell, throw in a few disco songs while they're at it. It would at least keep me from hearing Debbie Deb and Stevie B every damn day.

Also, WTF is it with Motorcycle? That's some of the most gawd-awful techno I've ever heard. It seems like the new stuff they're playing is getting progressively worse. The problem early on in the station's life was that, while they were playing some good new songs, they didn't mix it up with enough old(er) songs to keep them from playing the same thing 10 times a day. Now, the new songs aren't even all that good, and they're playing the (same) old tunes way too much.

I still like the station, but that's my $0.02 from someone who's not hardcore into the dance music scene.