Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs Bengals

tigerclaw

:gang: Dave has to go without a doubt. HE showed he couldn't coach in Chicago and he's shown it here. I feel sorry for the dude though. All the shit thats' happened this offseason is ridiculous to even fathom.. I think Dave gets fired at the end of the season barring a major miracle in which we go tot he AFC championship. As for teh quarterbacks, put in Sage and lets see what he can do.. I"m definitely done with Fiedler, fuck that slutty whore, and Feely isn't impressing me taht damn ahole. Oh man, I have a bad feeling about this season. I think there are more things to come.

After this season, Dave Wandstedt is outta here! Bye bye! It's kinda unfair for him because he doesn't have all the tools he needs to compete, but then again he fucked up. The head coach is the one who is supposed to keep a team together.

A.J. Feeley will be the Q.B. for few years to come. Growing pains is what we must endure this year with the O-line. They will get better, but that will be later in the year.

And the Dolphins D has pl,ayed pretty damn good! 17 points against the Titans and 16 against the Bengals. They kept the team within a reasonable chance to tie/win the game. What a waste....:(