Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another First Date ????

nomembername

Say you were picking up a girl at her house...would you get out and go ring her bell to meet her or just call her/beep the horn to let her know you are outside and maybe wait by her side of the door to open it and say hello?

And since we're on the topic...girls would you think it was romantic if the guy showed up with some nice flowers for you or would you maybe consider that gay or a little over the top?

Say you were picking up a girl at her house...would you get out and go ring her bell to meet her or just call her/beep the horn to let her know you are outside and maybe wait by her side of the door to open it and say hello?

dude if u plan on seeing the girl again, u should go to the door. U will gain the respect of her parents that way. U can walk her to the car that way and open the door for her as well. Save the horn for the skanks.

And since we're on the topic...girls would you think it was romantic if the guy showed up with some nice flowers for you or would you maybe consider that gay or a little over the top?

I think its the rudest thing to honk the horn....My uncle always told me that if a guy doesnt open the door for you (like when youre going to a restaurant etc) or come to the door when hes picking you up then hes not worth your time. It would be nice to get flowers if I knew the guy for a lil bit of time, and maybe not even a full bouquet but a single rose or something....

has mike been kidnapped and replaced by someone else today

not trying to be a dick or anything but that kinda freaked me out a little that you called me mike...do I know you or have we talked before? :confused::shake:

from the number of posts on here from you your name has been thrown out there.......no u havent ever met me......but so not you with this thread.......i got nervous,thought we lost you

Nah, no flowers. Bring booze instead.

:laugh2: :laugh2: that was great...

nah but don't honk the horn... that deserves a slap on the back of the head

and yea i think flowers are cute - not a whole big bouquet but maybe a handful... maybe even just a rose... it's cute

If you honk the horn, I'll come out.................... and tell you I did not order a taxi and walk back in the house. If you bought flowers....oh that would be so sweet! Nothing crazy, a rose is a little over the top, just one or two flowers would score some points.

If a guy honked the horn instead of coming to the door there wouldn't be a first date. And if a guy brought flowers on the first date there probably wouldn't be a second date. It freaks me out because he doesn't even know me yet, but he is getting all into me.

Dress nice, clean up the car, clean up yourself and smell good, be a nice guy, don't spend too much money, and take her to do something you like to do.

I always thought really the best first dates were something fun. A guy once took me hiking (I live in Arizona), another one took me to ride these awesome go-carts that went really fast and then we each went home and changed and went to dinner and then dancing half the night away. Another time a guy took me out to a gun range and let me shoot a machine gun, which was very cool.

Just give her the heads up if you are going to do something like that.

Ringing the Puerto Rican doorbell (honking horn), is sorta alerting the whole hood of your arrival, and if she's a private person, she'll hate u more

Flowers could go either way, some girls like it, others feel your tryin to hard, waite for the 2nd date for flowers.

And REMEMBER you live in NY not Arizona, taking her to a shooting range, or go-cart racing may not be choice first dates :splat:

Ringing the Puerto Rican doorbell (honking horn), is sorta alerting the whole hood of your arrival, and if she's a private person, she'll hate u more

Flowers could go either way, some girls like it, others feel your tryin to hard, waite for the 2nd date for flowers.

And REMEMBER you live in NY not Arizona, taking her to a shooting range, or go-cart racing may not be choice first dates :splat:

maybe I should just do what you did to win Nybeauty over...take her to a club and drop bombs with her :roll:

maybe I should just do what you did to win Nybeauty over...take her to a club and drop bombs with her :roll:

If i could give you any advice, it would be not to have anything to drink of alcohol, due to the fact , that u become a mumbling idiot as well as a lush; so bad, that it would turn a whore off.

Oh, who we kidding, theres no girl, it's probably Stymie, and forget the flowers, just bring condoms, if u plan to drink like you usually do:pint:

:finger:

If i could give you any advice, it would be not to have anything to drink of alcohol, due to the fact , that u become a mumbling idiot as well as a lush; so bad, that it would turn a whore off.

Oh, who we kidding, theres no girl, it's probably Stymie, and forget the flowers, just bring condoms, if u plan to drink like you usually do:pint:

:finger:

:laugh:

dude, you never even been out with me drinking and actually I'm at my best when I can't talk