Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot co-workers

deepspell

how many of you have a co-worker that you just wanna bone the living shit out of? theres this one tall brunette where i work that i would do verrrry bad things to :drool:

bout 5'9" 130-140 long brown wavy hair, blue eyes, full lips, cute feet.....jesus :drool:

She walks around the office barefoot? :D

I work in the technology building for a very large financial organization. Needless to say there are very few women to begin with around here. Almost none of them are bangable. My boss is probably the hottest thing around and she's too dingy to be attractive to me. There's a project manager that's popular around the office, but she's wayyyyyyyyy too dingy for me (and many others, I might add). Another project manager we have is a little heavy but fun and cute, but obnoxious as hell and I can only tolerate her in small doses. Plus her mouth is constantly moving. 'Nuff said.

In short: No.

We have lots of interns working here. Most of them are from Arizona State University. There are lots of hot 19-20 year old guys walking around here I would love to have touch me (just for pretend of course).

And for you guys, there are also 15 19-20 year old female interns that I know are hot because all I hear is the sales guys talking about them. I supposed it doesn't help that we wear shorts to work every day, but when it is 95 degrees outside those are the breaks.

But it would be dumb to do anything at work because you can just go to a college bar and see the same thing. I've messed around with someone at work before and had to change jobs before because of it.