Friday, October 1st, 2004

Doors open 10pm.

Avalon music by

Tony Draper, Jason Ojeda, V-Tone, Louie Corrales

Spider Club music by

Shawn Ink, Chris Asta, Sergio

DJ Drastic (The Chapel)

Patricia Starr (Bathroom)

Get on the Clubplanet guestlist for this event.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/default.asp?site=14

Avalon

47 West 20th Street

(at 6th Avenue)

This is gonna be a hot party....... Dj Vtone is a big up and coming DJ....... Don't forgeet dj Vtone will also be spinning later on that night @ Remote(327 Bowery street , btwn East 3rd and 4th street) new afterhours party starting @ 5am...... If you don't wanna end ur night early and you want house music all night long just head east downtown to Remote to get your house music pleaseure.

OH NO! Not another Draper event...is he trying to get into EVERY club as a resident...shiet. why didnt he just stay in Queens or Spirit or wherever he was...

Spirit??? wtf?

This is going to be an all asian event though. Maybe ill attend. Anybody know if Draper actually found some new tracks to spin??? He used to play the same old shit all the time.

Hello, I go to new york from spain the friday 1 october, I want go to the avalon the friday in the night. Somebody can tell me as can I go ?. I don´t want direction, I am in the clubplanet but I don´t understand like do for is in the guest list for 1 october. Sorry for my poor english, Thank you. If somebody speak spanish is best.

Cristobal

Spirit??? wtf?

This is going to be an all asian event though. Maybe ill attend. Anybody know if Draper actually found some new tracks to spin??? He used to play the same old shit all the time.

does not even matter about him....

LOUIE CORRALES tears shit up.....so does VTONE....

and Jason Ojeda everyone knows already .....

Hello, I go to new york from spain the friday 1 october, I want go to the avalon the friday in the night. Somebody can tell me as can I go ?. I don´t want direction, I am in the clubplanet but I don´t understand like do for is in the guest list for 1 october. Sorry for my poor english, Thank you. If somebody speak spanish is best.

Cristobal

or just go to door...and say your on JOHNPAUL"S list ....and you will get reduced admission no problemo ...

comprende amigo

Spirit??? wtf?

It won't be an all asian event......its gonna be good , a good crowd and ppl who know they're music...... Ojeda and Vtone are gonna rip shit up!!!!!!!!!!

Cristobal

Hola Mi amigo yo hablo espanol cant ya tell

Seriously, What is up with that flyer? It's so cheesy! I saw them all over 6th ave. They are offensive, and a cheap knock off of the old limelight flyers... I thought Avalon was trying to stay away from that limelight image, guess not. With that sad DJ lineup they should be having the party at Mirage on long island hahaha :vomit2: