Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is everyone..

Destiny

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it because noone is speaking in espanol?

Poblaciones médicamente vulnerables. :) Cada vez que se avecina una tormenta, los funcionarios de salud pública contactan a miles de individuos con necesidades especiales, enfermos o individuos discapacitados, o aquellos que requieren una medicación específica, oxígeno o diálisis. "Nos aseguramos de que haya farmacias abiertas en la comunidad", :type: declaró Goldhagen, "y si los centros de :gang: diálisis no están trabajando, nos cercioramos de que los clientes tengan un recurso alternativo para la diálisis". Y antes de que los pacientes con necesidades :hat: especiales se les permita :bounce: abandonar los refugios, los equipos de salud pública del condado Duval primero inspeccionan sus hogares para verificar que haya electricidad, agua y otros servicios disponibles para un seguro :yuck: retorno.

Here are some general comments about life in general.

1. Bashing v. Teasing. There is a difference in life, not just on message boards, between bashing and teasing. Ex - "your are horrible" is bashing; "your threads are too darn long" is teasing". Bashing is not Teasing and Teasing is not Bashing.

2. Repeated Teasing can become Bashing. When you say nothing positive about someone and all you do is say stuff negative about them it becomes bashing.

3. Sensitivity can be Good. Especially on a messageboard you look to make friends and interact with people that have similar thoughts and interests. There is nothing wrong with not liking bashing. It is human nature to become offensive to conflict or retreat. Sensitivity is human. Ask any girl - a man that shows sensitivity is more a man than one who can't. No one should tolerate bashing.

4. What Goes around Comes Around. If you've bashed others in the past, just remember, what comes around goes around, no matter how popular you think you are today, just remember, what goes around comes around.

5. Finally - CPBump rocks. It is the best board with the best aura, the coolest peeps, the most interesting threads, the greatest diversity of subjects. Keep it up. I love reading CPBump.

... and whoever writes the javascript on this site, fix it. This board loads with so many errors :( Crashes over and over and over again.

Here are some general comments about life in general.

1. Bashing v. Teasing. There is a difference in life, not just on message boards, between bashing and teasing. Ex - "your are horrible" is bashing; "your threads are too darn long" is teasing". Bashing is not Teasing and Teasing is not Bashing.

2. Repeated Teasing can become Bashing. When you say nothing positive about someone and all you do is say stuff negative about them it becomes bashing.

3. Sensitivity can be Good. Especially on a messageboard you look to make friends and interact with people that have similar thoughts and interests. There is nothing wrong with not liking bashing. It is human nature to become offensive to conflict or retreat. Sensitivity is human. Ask any girl - a man that shows sensitivity is more a man than one who can't. No one should tolerate bashing.

4. What Goes around Comes Around. If you've bashed others in the past, just remember, what comes around goes around, no matter how popular you think you are today, just remember, what goes around comes around.

5. Finally - CPBump rocks. It is the best board with the best aura, the coolest peeps, the most interesting threads, the greatest diversity of subjects. Keep it up. I love reading CPBump.

... and whoever writes the javascript on this site, fix it. This board loads with so many errors :( Crashes over and over and over again.

:ghey::ghey::ghey:

so you never bust peoples balls lalate?? like i said before......if you cant laugh at yourself......you cant make fun of others....

if you say u never do your a fucking liar...

when you chill with your boys u dont bust their chops playin around?do you give your guy friends pats on the back of the ass? do you stroke their hair? wtf do you do? im curious?

no one is perfect....people can say 3million things about me but u know what? i dont give a fuck....its all in good fun.....if you say it with malace....then thats on you, i take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt bro......life is way to god damn short to get mad cuz someone says your fat, your crosseyed, your smelly, whatever your defect may be....

whenever i say anything to anyone i NEVER say it with malice....when i make fun of bullseye or smokesum cuz of their hair.....im just fucking around.....i dont even know them......how the hell would i say sumthing really fucked up about them if i dont know them personaly?? i make fun of myself for christs sake...makes no sense...its all just busting balls for entertainment. look at smoke, he dishes that shit out HARD but he can take it too......he laughs when someone cracks on him if the joke is funny......its all you can do bro....if you start to whine and complain about it all your doing is making yourself look like a feg. i dunno man whatever, its fucking ghey to be all pissy about something so insignificant as a messageboard....

so you never bust peoples balls lalate?? like i said before......if you cant laugh at yourself......you cant make fun of others....

if you say u never do your a fucking liar...

My comment was a general comment about life. It was not directed at you. I dont find any fault with your comments. I never ever have. I always like your comments (i thought you knew that) :rock:

My comment was a general comment about life. It was not directed at you. I dont find any fault with your comments. I never ever have. I always like your comments (i thought you knew that) :rock:

oh ight....once again my sub par education fails me :( i apoligize...

by the way your response was too long