Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria review!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Guest brwneydtrouble
I went, I drank, I danced...I think?

SS

Yes you did my dear, you danced with ME!! *lol*

Had a blast everyone......yes the crazy girls came through!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
FLAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHBACK .. breakfast club rules .. im hating life at work today thoug ... hasta la proxima!

So how was it?? I havent eaten there yet.....maybe next week. ;)

Thanks so much to all that made it out... especially you crazy girls that showed up later ;)

:D:D:D You know it!!!! It was another great night, as usual. :bounce: When did you two end up leaving? You guys disappeared all of a sudden!

And to Prive, GODDAMN wtf do you put in your drinks?! By the time I got to Cafeteria I was done for!

:D:D:D You know it!!!! It was another great night, as usual. :bounce: When did you two end up leaving? You guys disappeared all of a sudden!

And to Prive, GODDAMN wtf do you put in your drinks?! By the time I got to Cafeteria I was done for!

yep i can vouch for the drinks .. she was done.

you all are evil .. keeping me out till 5am when you know i have to be at work .. its all good i :love: you anyway. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
yep i can vouch for the drinks .. she was done.

you all are evil .. keeping me out till 5am when you know i have to be at work .. its all good i :love: you anyway. :)

YOU SHUSH!!! It took me over 2 hours to get home this morning. I still havn't slept! Then around 10 one of my coworkers tells me that I have two flat tires!!! :cuss: Im just thankful that they went flat in the parking lot and not on the way home.

Shall we do it again next Wed? :D

YOU SHUSH!!! It took me over 2 hours to get home this morning. I still havn't slept! Then around 10 one of my coworkers tells me that I have two flat tires!!! :cuss: Im just thankful that they went flat in the parking lot and not on the way home.

Shall we do it again next Wed? :D

You're kidding me!! :what: You're VERY lucky it happened in the parking lot!! Man, i'm still a lil' woosy right now from last night.

And as for next week, when am I NOT there on a Wednesday? :D Well, ya never know, but still!

This is all you need to know...

CrzyC, Lulamishka, LolaHotass & Brwneydtrouble were hanging together in the HIZOUSE...you KNOW it was one hell of a night!!!!! :laugh:

Lola, I have barely hung out with you, but you are one coolass chick!!!! You get a :aright: in my book!!

Not to leave C & Trouble out ;)...U two should *already* know you're both kewl in mah book.