Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria review!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my review.

its 4 pm i just woke up. Im hungover like abitch. wtf do they put in those drinks? i had a redbull vodka and a long island .

great seeing all of fuckin cp in the house and a shitload of junkies.

roland and rocky were rockin it . damn i love cafteteria best party there is right now bar none. I like this party better then anything on weekends even. Id be there every week if i could.

im wrecked im hung over its great!!!!

afterwards went with rick and a few others to blue and cue was throwin down some good progressive house.

left at 4 pm i couldnt even stand anymore

i took some of the best pics i ever took . i took the entire roll pretty much. ill finish the last 5 at tiesto on fri.

good times.

here is my review.

its 4 pm i just woke up. Im hungover like abitch. wtf do they put in those drinks? i had a redbull vodka and a long island .

great seeing all of fuckin cp in the house and a shitload of junkies.

roland and rocky were rockin it . damn i love cafteteria best party there is right now bar none. I like this party better then anything on weekends even. Id be there every week if i could.

im wrecked im hung over its great!!!!

afterwards went with rick and a few others to blue and cue was throwin down some good progressive house.

left at 4 pm i couldnt even stand anymore

i took some of the best pics i ever took . i took the entire roll pretty much. ill finish the last 5 at tiesto on fri.

good times.

sorry for not coming through people i partied my ass off im fuckedddddd up LOL

my coworker sharon had a blast. she is def coming out with me more often. at least once a month. shes trying to semi retire from clubland but last nite she had a blast meetin u all

wow im messed up i quoted my own review LOL

sorry for not coming through people i partied my ass off im fuckedddddd up LOL

my coworker sharon had a blast. she is def coming out with me more often. at least once a month. shes trying to semi retire from clubland but last nite she had a blast meetin u all

wow im messed up i quoted my own review LOL

Best cure for hangover.... ANOTHER BEER! :pint: