Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, How Do You Feel About a Guy With Some Extra Padding?

SlickSlider

Ladies, let's say you meet a man and he's funny and charming and makes you laugh a lot, and talks about things that make you think, really think, because he's got things on his mind that are philosophical in nature. Let's say he's an interesting man who is always gentle and caring and all that mushy stuff. Would it matter to you that he has extra pounds and isn't really in shape? Let's say he has a beer belly from his beer drinking days, but doesn't drink anymore yet still has the belly. Would that be a serious turn off, regardless of how interesting he was to talk with and how sweet he was to you, and how he made you laugh? I am curious and am looking for the opinions of the ladies here.

Ladies, let's say you meet a man and he's funny and charming and makes you laugh a lot, and talks about things that make you think, really think, because he's got things on his mind that are philosophical in nature. Let's say he's an interesting man who is always gentle and caring and all that mushy stuff. Would it matter to you that he has extra pounds and isn't really in shape? Let's say he has a beer belly from his beer drinking days, but doesn't drink anymore yet still has the belly. Would that be a serious turn off, regardless of how interesting he was to talk with and how sweet he was to you, and how he made you laugh? I am curious and am looking for the opinions of the ladies here.

To be honest I like bigger guys....Nothing HUGE but a guy with a lil belly or what not isnt a biggie, especially if hes nice, funyy, etc etc etc....But...he does have to be cute int he face though....thats what my main thing is...the guys im dating now is the smallest Ive ever dated....Guys I usually go for are like 6 ft or taller and weigh anywhere from 225-300 lbs depending on heigth....I think its a security thing...Big guys makes make me feel secure :)

To be honest I like bigger guys....Nothing HUGE but a guy with a lil belly or what not isnt a biggie, especially if hes nice, funyy, etc etc etc....But...he does have to be cute int he face though....thats what my main thing is...the guys im dating now is the smallest Ive ever dated....Guys I usually go for are like 6 ft or taller and weigh anywhere from 225-300 lbs depending on heigth....I think its a security thing...Big guys makes make me feel secure :)

That's interesting. Big guys make you feel secure...like cuddling with an oversized teddy bear, right? :)

i love guys that are pudgy, i think its so cute , i think it is like a teddy bear, not huge! but i never was really into muscle heads, i hate them, lean and muscular is hot for sure but i love my cuddly guys its the best!!

Heh, the teddy bear syndrome, like I mentioned to druwishprincez. Funny thing is, an ex girlfriend of mine loved my belly. When we made love and she was on top, she put her hands on my belly and leaned forward, like it was a comfy pillow to lean on. :updown:

So what about a guy, hypothetically speaking, who is 5'10 and between 223-230 pounds? Is that a user-friendly body size?

if u can't pick up chicks because ur fat u can always do what that fat kid, stymie, does...pick up chicks on the internet.

Thanks, but that's not what I'm going to do just yet. But you know, even slim and fit people pick up other people on the internet, not just fat people. Just so ya know. Ya know? :)

thats fine

Heh, the teddy bear syndrome, like I mentioned to druwishprincez. Funny thing is, an ex girlfriend of mine loved my belly. When we made love and she was on top, she put her hands on my belly and leaned forward, like it was a comfy pillow to lean on. :updown:

So what about a guy, hypothetically speaking, who is 5'10 and between 223-230 pounds? Is that a user-friendly body size?

nope your good. i like bigger guys too. my bf is about 5'10" or 11" and i think he weighs 210 although i'm not real sure. and he is just fine to me. he's hot. i def wouldn't date a guy skinnier than me. i would go for too big over too small any day although i wouldn't say you are too big at all. just as long as you don't expect these girls to look like the girl in your sig!! :)

nope your good. i like bigger guys too. my bf is about 5'10" or 11" and i think he weighs 210 although i'm not real sure. and he is just fine to me. he's hot. i def wouldn't date a guy skinnier than me. i would go for too big over too small any day although i wouldn't say you are too big at all. just as long as you don't expect these girls to look like the girl in your sig!! :)

Why not? Do you mean that only women who don't have bodies like that are accepting of an extra-poundage guy?

so true though. my bf thinks he needs to lose weight and stuff, but it doesn't matter what he ever looks like, i would never care cause i just love him so much. he is my best friend and i really don't think anyone could be more perfect for me!!!! All you have to do is get a girl to fall in love with you!!

so true though. my bf thinks he needs to lose weight and stuff, but it doesn't matter what he ever looks like, i would never care cause i just love him so much. he is my best friend and i really don't think anyone could be more perfect for me!!!! All you have to do is get a girl to fall in love with you!!

Yah, true that. But I've been out of the dating scene for a long time and when I get back into it, I'm thinking of that woman who will see my belly and say, "no way!" I want to lose it, and I want to get back into solid shape like when I was a young dude, but that's not going to happen right away.

I would date him....My man is a little heavier. And he makes me happy! :love:

Yah, true that. But I've been out of the dating scene for a long time and when I get back into it, I'm thinking of that woman who will see my belly and say, "no way!" I want to lose it, and I want to get back into solid shape like when I was a young dude, but that's not going to happen right away.

well I would only lose the weight if its something youre uncomfortable with...You want girls to like who you ARE not who you COULD be....know what I mean? I honesty dont know any girls that would think OMG that guy has a lil pudge, thats it ima go throw up now (that was a lil exaggerated, but you get the point)