Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, how should the ass monster play this game?

anotherway83

she's 26, i'm 21, we get along great...first date she even came back up to my room (just for 15 mins tho, lol) and last night we went out again, we made out...but she openly said that she finds it kinda weird cos im younger, younger than her brother even (and then we kissed right after that, lol) but i think its gonna take some effort on getting her to overcome this age-problem she's having

any tips?

sorry, i have no advice. i think if she really likes you everythign will be OK. i personally am 25 and i wouldnt want to date a guy who was under 24, i guess if it happened, i would go with it but i am not too interested. 21 is a little bit immature for me & 21 year olds want different things than i do. if i was single, maybe i would be friends with some younger guys but i definitely wouldnt want a relationship with them. by be friends, it might mean more than just friends but not a relationship.

werent you with a 30+ year old recently and you asked the same questions?

..show her your Boner and tell her ..... " baby im grown ! " :)

...na , but in all seriousness , when a chick thats only 5 years older says something like that my guess is that shes trying to say ..

.. " your too young to take take of me (financially) "

..show her your Boner and tell her ..... " baby im grown ! " :)

...na , but in all seriousness , when a chick thats only 5 years older says something like that my guess is that shes trying to say ..

.. " your too young to take take of me (financially) "

lol! just be yourself bro... if it does'nt work out, there's plenty more where that came from :smoke:

werent you with a 30+ year old recently and you asked the same questions?

well no, those were slightly different...she had suddenly stopped contact...

but anyway, a week or so later she actually sent me an email apologizing for her behavior, she had been having some serious problems both with family and her career...we could've started dating again but i have since had to leave the country (for studies, for abt a yr.), we still email each other tho =)

and yeah....this current girl did tell me flat out "well you're younger than my brother even...this feels weird! im looking for someone more stable...with a job, blah blah...someone who knows how to cook..." lol....but this was with my hand all the way under her shirt up her back and then right after that we made out :laugh: :laugh:

we'll see....yeah theres plenty of fish in the sea...im not worried :D it would give me great bragging rights with all my buddies, tho, if i boned that bitch!!!!!!!! :D

well no, those were slightly different...she had suddenly stopped contact...

but anyway, a week or so later she actually sent me an email apologizing for her behavior, she had been having some serious problems both with family and her career...we could've started dating again but i have since had to leave the country (for studies, for abt a yr.), we still email each other tho =)

and yeah....this current girl did tell me flat out "well you're younger than my brother even...this feels weird! im looking for someone more stable...with a job, blah blah...someone who knows how to cook..." lol....but this was with my hand all the way under her shirt up her back and then right after that we made out :laugh: :laugh:

we'll see....yeah theres plenty of fish in the sea...im not worried :D it would give me great bragging rights with all my buddies, tho, if i boned that bitch!!!!!!!! :D

lol. cook her dinner and she will be yours!!

that is ridiculous though, she will be looking forever if shes looking for a guy that cooks. thats like me looking for a guy who likes to clean the kitchen, its a rare thing.

why dont you have a job? are you in school? how do you support yourself?

lol. cook her dinner and she will be yours!!

that is ridiculous though, she will be looking forever if shes looking for a guy that cooks. thats like me looking for a guy who likes to clean the kitchen, its a rare thing.

why dont you have a job? are you in school? how do you support yourself?

heheh yeah...but i dont think she was totally serious abt the cooking part lol

yes, im in school, living on campus...and im not allowed to work off campus because im on a study permit here...i'll find an odd job one of these days on campus, dont worry...my parents are supporting me for now :D

how are you liking LA anyway, somebitch? i miss the beaches there...where im at right now there's no beaches, altho the weather is pretty LA-like...

Well I think by her saying that she's just basically letting you know this isn't gonna be serious so if you already felt her Ta Tas, next time put your finger in her cooch and if you do a good enough job, you'll be able to brag to your boys that you tapped dat azz. Give her the ol' finger smell test and if she passes eat her like a Chinese buffet. That'll get you in there fo sho'!!

Then watever happes after that, who cares. You hit it.

:hat:

Well I think by her saying that she's just basically letting you know this isn't gonna be serious so if you already felt her Ta Tas, next time put your finger in her cooch and if you do a good enough job, you'll be able to brag to your boys that you tapped dat azz. Give her the ol' finger smell test and if she passes eat her like a Chinese buffet. That'll get you in there fo sho'!!

:aright:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

she's 26, i'm 21, we get along great...first date she even came back up to my room (just for 15 mins tho, lol) and last night we went out again, we made out...but she openly said that she finds it kinda weird cos im younger, younger than her brother even (and then we kissed right after that, lol) but i think its gonna take some effort on getting her to overcome this age-problem she's having

any tips?

There is someone you should be very sexual aggressive with. She is living out a fantasy of being with a younger guy, but can't decide whether to go through with it or not.

My advice to you is don't fall in love because after her fantasy is fulfilled she might night stick around. Just have fun with her.

Exactly DarrellG, I can tell you know the minds of women. haha

I have a bachelor in Pimpology.

(arms crossed and tapping foot) and y do i speak so highly of u???

she had this current girl did tell me flat out "well you're younger than my brother even...this feels weird! im looking for someone more stable...with a job, blah blah...someone who knows how to cook..." lol....but this was with my hand all the way under her shirt up her back and then right after that we made out :laugh: :laugh:

well I been with younger guys and I dont know what they have but they were great in bed maybe is the exitment of there age but GOSH they know how to fuck really good !!

I had a sexual relation with a 21 year old boy and he make me wet in a second just with say something in my ear....

thanks god for the young guys (well just for sex)

Rock me by Liz Phair...

Oh baby you're young but that's okay

What's give or take nine years anyway

I'll bet you that cigarette

You won't regret my time

I want to be with a guy like you

So uncomplicated, so in tune

Just take off my dress

Let's mess with everybody's mind

I gotta tell you

Baby, baby, baby, if it's all right

Want you to rock me all night