Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Josh Wink

sobeton

well well well.... I see things haven't changed to much around here ;) I've missed the forums and was lurking around when I came upon this thread. :)

Ramon and Danny, I went to see Howells and Wink when they were here last month (or was it July?) anyway.... it was GREAT!!!!! I prefer to hear Howells on his own but the combo was good. Also he played a sunrise set on the patio (DH) that just GOT ME JUMPING AGAIN at 7am. :bounce: If I'm not on call... I'll be there !

Last time around was one helluva time!!! Howells was tearin it up while josh wink prepared it up w some aciiid baaad assss nastyness!!

Lookin fwd to another Danny & Josh baCK TO BCK...

Lots of ol' roaches out that night... should be just as baaaddd!

bRING iT!!!....

Mp3.-:smoke:

well well well.... I see things haven't changed to much around here ;) I've missed the forums and was lurking around when I came upon this thread. :)

Ramon and Danny, I went to see Howells and Wink when they were here last month (or was it July?) anyway.... it was GREAT!!!!! I prefer to hear Howells on his own but the combo was good. Also he played a sunrise set on the patio (DH) that just GOT ME JUMPING AGAIN at 7am. :bounce: If I'm not on call... I'll be there !

i guess i will see u and Calix both at this event?

NICE!!!

:biggrin:

Jess: Me be there!..... and my man too ;) PS. Tell the missy I said HI! :)

Ramon: you said it, brotha!

MIMI: Holy shit! How the hell are you? Actually, where the hell are you? sorry I haven't phoned. you know how my life is.... you in town?

tell that husband of yours to call me.. :mad::)