Clubplanet Nightlife Community

schools?

sexybarbiedoll

So i really want to start going to a college in miami next fall but im not really sure what schools are down there... does any one have any recommendations? i want something close to all the clubs and the beach. ALso the school has to be decent to pretty good- almost equal to nyu in new york- or maybe a little less difficult lol ? if you know of a school like that Pleassseee let me know Thanks

There are several good colleges in town and the surrounding area, some are better than others for certain majors, so maybe if you already had a major decided upon we could assist better. FIU and U of Miami are the ones I would put as the top two, UM for Marine Sciences is excellent.....GO CANES...lol

So i really want to start going to a college in miami next fall but im not really sure what schools are down there... does any one have any recommendations? i want something close to all the clubs and the beach. ALso the school has to be decent to pretty good- almost equal to nyu in new york- or maybe a little less difficult lol ? if you know of a school like that Pleassseee let me know Thanks

B.E.U.!!!!!!!!

Box Eating University!!!

:D

could you please STFU!!

this is a serious question for serious minds.

now get back here and start licking my new stilletto boots :whip2:

i agree with digitalpheonix on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cuz u graduated from the university of box.. doesnt mean u should stop others from educating themselves in the art of All things box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well, the only school "almost equal" to NYU in Miami is UM.

What's your major?

thanks for all the information so far... I'm really thinking about either majoring in education or pre- law. I really am considering only schools in New York City or Miami because they are the only locations i would enjoy living in. A small college town town or "college based" community just isn't for me. L.A. would be nice too but it's alittle to far to me.