Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats To The Redsox !!!!!!

magellanmax

Its been a tumultous season... we've been called everything from a circus to a disfranchised WS team this year...but we overcame it..we made the friggin playoffs....AGAIN !! one baby step at a time...we will get there... we will prevail.

WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE WILDCARD RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

P.S... Kazmir... hitting batters back to back aint the way to go ...especially with a lead. welcome to the majors fucker, i hope you choke next year so the mets fans can have some redemption of some kind.

GOOOOOO REDSOX!!!!

for the faithful and brokenhearted redsox fans, the pain at this point should be numb (kinda got used to it myself)... you cant hit rock bottom more than this. We can only go up from here on out.

i love my redsox :love:

congrats...now go win a WS and shut everyone up bout this so called curse...

lol i havent been a 'curse' believer, i know if the boyz play good and hard like they did during the latter phase of the season, it may happen...oh well, its all a sentimental thing at this point.. but thanks buddy :)

Gotta love the Yankee / Sox rivalry...

Both teams show they can blow the other team away at any time. And both teams can also come in with their A games and bring it to the 13th + inning.

This is what makes the post season so interesting... Now lets just hope they play one another in the ALCS!!!

great job throwin a huge celebration for making the playoffs--

every hear the phrase, act like you've been there before? :gang:

thanks for your informative contribution there bugout. what would the sox do without your explicable insight on the game?

unlike the yamkees, the sox cherish the lil things in life...no matter how many times they come along. as for the yamkees, they are built to win..OR else mofos get cut, traded or get ridiculed for giving up a big play at home.

but its ok, we expect yamkee bandwagon fans at this time of the year... stick around and provide us with the unsolicited yamkee fan outbursts :rofl:

bandwagon fan? I think not sir....just cuz i havent posted on here doesnt mean im not a fan.

And bro, you got a spelling problem...its the YAN KEES

Lemme help you...its N...as in

Boston is N ever winning a WS

or as in

N ineteen Eighteen

or maybe u remember

N omahhhhh

And last night we celebrated. I understand that the Sox want to stop and smell the roses on their way, but honestly, you dont think that going crazy like that for simply making the playoffs doesnt create the mindset that "lets celebrate now, just incase we dont have a chance to celebrate again"

and we all know that up in your neck of the woods, mindset is a powerful, powerful thing

Mike

PS- Good luck with either the league's hottest team (angels) or a team that has some payback for you due to crotch-chopping (the a's)