Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

She was in couple of movies... and lots of TV shows ... currently on a TV show.... This story would ruin her career .... she'd be like the female robert downey JR. .......

now should this situation be revered, you being the famous person and her being where you are now, would you think she'd do it to you ?? i think she would...

sell it !!!!lol

i would think you would get some decent coin selling it too.....hell i would

That woud pretty much give it away...... Once I figure where I'm going to go with all this I'll let you know what tabloid to look for it in.... it will be pretty obvious ... a female celeb in a hotel room with a rolled up bill up her nose and a big pile of white stuff on a desk...

I dont know if I would. That sounds like if it does go through, there could be a pretty major legal suit from said celeb and co. I'd be very careful and if you do want to sell...check in with an attorney befor emaking any decisions.

naaah.... thats part of the problem ... she was so wasted and there were so many people there .... I was just kinda taking pics with the camera phone as a goof... never intended to use them like this.... My brother works for the show she's on and when I asked her about the cash she basicly told me to fuck off or she'd get him fired.... What bugs me is she's loaded... and To be honest it's not a huge amount of money (3k) but it's money she accepted to do an appearance at a friends daughter's birthday party. The kid (Mygoddaughter) is a huge fan of hers and I thaught it would be a nice gift. What really pisses me off is she never even called to say she wasnt going show or anything.....In the past she's always sent the kid stuff ... autographed pics... t shirts... etc etc... Luckily I never said anything because I wanted it to be a surprise...

well dude it sounds to me as if she already screwed u and then some, i say return the favor and cash in on it before someone else does. would u know if anyone else were taking pictures ? also maybe u can give the pictures to someone ho will represent you for a small fee or something...

I have first hand knowledge of a very shady thing, not to mention illegal, that a very popular celeb did. I have evidence (gotta love cam phones) . What do you think the info would be worth??? I'm thinking of turning the info over .... she turned out to be a real c**t and everyone thinks she's so sweet... I figure since I could get locked up for blackmail I might as well sell the story.

depending how juicy, thousands...

Fist off... its not Paris Hilton....not even close.... We're talking about a major actress/model ..... and after thinking about this for a few hours I'm still debating it..... the question is do I get word to her that I have these pics and just get my money back and tell her to leave my brother out of it?.... or do I get in touch with someone and leak it and give my brother some cash .... Keep in mind he's a Production assistant and doesn't make much money (about 25k a year) and you may think I'm nuts but I think I can get over 100k for this..... this would definately make the front page .... I'm thinking of actually going to a legit reporter with this ... people may blow it off as bullshit if they see it in the enquirer

thats nuts..id sell, then probably get suied but hey itll be fun