Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

Fist off... its not Paris Hilton....not even close.... We're talking about a major actress/model ..... and after thinking about this for a few hours I'm still debating it..... the question is do I get word to her that I have these pics and just get my money back and tell her to leave my brother out of it?.... or do I get in touch with someone and leak it and give my brother some cash .... Keep in mind he's a Production assistant and doesn't make much money (about 25k a year) and you may think I'm nuts but I think I can get over 100k for this..... this would definately make the front page .... I'm thinking of actually going to a legit reporter with this ... people may blow it off as bullshit if they see it in the enquirer

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

I just got off the phone with a guy named Steve Coz from the enquirer... claims to be an editor (he responded to an email I sent to the general Website). The good news is my name doesnt have to appear anywhere but on some exclusivity agreement. He said the story itself without the pictures will be worth my while if all the info can be verified. I'd have to give him the hotel name... room #... date/time..... why the celeb was in town ... the alias she used at the front desk etc etc.... fortunately I have all the hotel info cuz i got it save from a text msg.... I didnt give him enough info to put out a story ... he wanted more details but wasn't willing to discuss money..... He asked me what I wanted... I told him I'm waiting on offers and I'd let him know.... he He said he'd get back to me in a few hours and that he wants to find out what he can offer me not to lose the exclusive to someone else.... This is starting to sound good.... and my lawyer friend said I have no worries about the pictures because I was an invited guest and there was no sign or release form banning photographs... The magazine might be sued... but I have nothing to worry about...

wow good shit ..good luck man

naaah.... thats part of the problem ... she was so wasted and there were so many people there .... I was just kinda taking pics with the camera phone as a goof... never intended to use them like this.... My brother works for the show she's on and when I asked her about the cash she basicly told me to fuck off or she'd get him fired.... What bugs me is she's loaded... and To be honest it's not a huge amount of money (3k) but it's money she accepted to do an appearance at a friends daughter's birthday party. The kid (Mygoddaughter) is a huge fan of hers and I thaught it would be a nice gift. What really pisses me off is she never even called to say she wasnt going show or anything.....In the past she's always sent the kid stuff ... autographed pics... t shirts... etc etc... Luckily I never said anything because I wanted it to be a surprise...

So you're saying that this broad took 3g's to make an appearance at a party and when she didnt show or call refused to give it back??

This is your money that she was paid with and u didnt snap?

I didnt snap till she threatened to have my brother fired...I really just wanted to keep him out of the whole situation. He graduated from NYU and moved to LA and has been working really hard to break into show biz and this is the biggest break he's gotten since he moved there....I was playing it cool figuring she was really busy and I was sure she had no intentions of keeping the money.. I mean the couple of times before that I had met her she was really cool and down to earth...let everyone hang in her hotel room... appeared at scholarship fund event for the children of a local fighfighter friend of ours who was killed on 9/11 .... I would have never expected this type of thing... and to be honest the 3k is an insignificant amount of money for her...she probably spends more than that getting her hair done...

chances are your bro is going to get fired once this story comes out..im sure she will be able to figure it out...

chances are your bro is going to get fired once this story comes out..im sure she will be able to figure it out...

Since we dont have any information about what hotel it was and when this all went down... you should just tell us who this whore is.

maybe someone on here will see her and shake her down for the money.