Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

nigga 30g's is a lot of $$...this bitch is an ACTRESS..u know ..one who ACTS....as in this sympathy crap shes pullin is all an ACT!....going into detox...fuck that bullshit..sell this crap....fuck the hizzoooooeee!! give ur brother 10K to get him by when she fires him..keep 15 for urself...and its all good in the hood

30gs vs fuckin a celeb? 30gs nigga!

do both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag team that ho with ur bro tonight.....if shes pregnant that u cant get her pregnant....so fill her upnice while ur at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then turn around the next day and sell the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alyssa is fine...but her reputation of being a bitch is finally starting to catch up with her, and we all know theres nothing worse than a girl who is all that acting, all that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week of October 4, 2004 on the view

MONDAY, OCT. 4

Alyssa Milano ("Charmed"); what every woman needs to know in the early stages of pregnancy; fashion expert Kim Douglas reveals secret celebrity must-have items.

or as funksoul just brought up to me...

FRIDAY, OCT. 8

Actress Minnie Driver performs a song from her debut album, "Everything I've Got in My Pocket"; Amanda Bynes ("What I Like About You"); things a doctor doesn't tell.

Week of October 4, 2004 on the view

MONDAY, OCT. 4

Alyssa Milano ("Charmed"); what every woman needs to know in the early stages of pregnancy; fashion expert Kim Douglas reveals secret celebrity must-have items.

FRIDAY, OCT. 8

Actress Minnie Driver performs a song from her debut album, "Everything I've Got in My Pocket"; Amanda Bynes ("What I Like About You"); things a doctor doesn't tell.

FRIDAY, OCT. 8

so its amanda or alyssa....:shaky:

still think its alyssa though

FRIDAY, OCT. 8

I saw that one too but he didnt know who Amanda Bynes was...

sidenote: who the hell told Minnie Driver to record an album :shaky: