Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Three Non-Sexual Parts That Still Turn You On The Most

SlickSlider

Aside from the obvious butt, boobs, and box, what turns you on most on the bodies of the opposite sex (or same sex for some of ya's)? Let me rephrase...aside from the obvious sexual areas, what 3 parts grab your attention ripe and right off?

face, feet, figure...

• 3 weeks later...

face is always first

shoulders, big time :drool: . sloping shoulders are a big turn-off, for me.

arms

and it looks like, from this thread, i have to work on my tummy :hey: ! i've got some dead-sexy shoulders and back, but those don't seem to be all that popular here :rolleyes: . good thing i've got a great smile and a sweet set o' tits :aright::funny: .

Guest gabo
face is always first

shoulders. good thing i've got a great smile and a sweet set o' tits :aright::funny: .

why dont you post these sweet tits you speak of.

face is always first

arms

and it looks like, from this thread, i have to work on my tummy :hey: ! i've got some dead-sexy shoulders and back, but those don't seem to be all that popular here :rolleyes: . good thing i've got a great smile and a sweet set o' tits :aright::funny: .

Backs are very sexy, and so are butts and sweet sets o' tits.

face is always first

arms

Don't fret babe. Shoulders and backs are also sexy on a gal, and especially a sweet smile and sweet set o' tits.

^ I hear that. Hair is, aside from the boobs, usually the first thing I notice on a gal. I've always had a thing for long hair. Agreed, no crusty spray on crap. On some gals extensions like braids are okay but you can't run your hands through them without pulling them off.