Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silverbull-my thoughts

nickyny

yo nickny, 1st let me congradulate you on winning the most typed amount of sentences in a post award..second u talk about how its not cool to talk about urself and u claim that silverbull constantly does that and by doing so makes himself look less interesting, but i read about a paragraph of ur bullshit of u doing 4yrs in ibizia and goign out to london, etc... now it seems to me that u made this post just to show off urself more rather than convey a thought about silverbull... and since like u said u've only been on clubplanet for a year... that entitles you to STFU....k

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first off, I gota say this. I've partied all over the world London,Amsterdam,Montreal,Miami,Ibiza and let me tell you this they dont got shit over nyc. So i have no fucking clue where you get off saying that this city does not come close to the parties elsewhere.The only city that may be a little better than ny is amsterdam and thats only cause they let you smoke weed there.

ok first off, I gota say this. I've partied all over the world London,Amsterdam,Montreal,Miami,Ibiza and let me tell you this they dont got shit over nyc. So i have no fucking clue where you get off saying that this city does not come close to the parties elsewhere.The only city that may be a little better than ny is amsterdam and thats only cause they let you smoke weed there.

i've been to Amsterdam, nothing special

well except maybe the events they hold down at the Arena, but overall Brussells and Antwerp are the best new party spots in Europe.