Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luztidara Appreciation Thread

Do you like trendy Asian girls who are 5'7", 120 lbs, long legs with doll like faces?

Stay way from any girl who fits that description because I despise you and if I ever see you in person, I am gonna give you a nice kick in the testicles.

Asians are fucking good in math and sciences when it comes to corporate jobs.

Asians are bad in dancing and or deorodants, but fuck it..... it only applies to guys...............ALL 100% GIRLS NOT trannies have no ass, but are very SMART AND Good in bed, unlike Latinas who want to empty your checking account.

Lawler and DT.

Asians are bad in dancing and or deorodants, but fuck it..... it only applies to guys...............ALL 100% GIRLS NOT trannies have no ass, but are very SMART AND Good in bed, unlike Latinas who want to empty your checking account.

Lawler and DT.

I have a beautiful ass thank you very much.

Kerry for Prez!!!!!

Lawler and DT.

Kerry for Prez!!!!!

Lawler and DT.

Kerry for Prez!!!!!

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

let's all put 2 dollars for Piggy LUZ Gym Membership.

Its a way to show some appreciation towards HER.

I just love THIN Luzzie.

Luz? Gym membership? You gotta be kidding me...she is a freaky guy magnet....she gets mad excercise running away from the spiked haired ones when she goes to spirit every saturday. And she has big boobies too. What kind of chicks do you like?

Kerry for Prez!!!!!

China stupid bitch, go back to Greene & Canal Street Please.

oh what the hell, DO IT NOW.

I changed my mind now, I only like Koreans and Japanese.

Koreans work hard and have Dry Cleaners and Delis.

Japanese DON'T need to come to the USA just like the Germans, they are VERY good Paid in their own country.

So, bakc to the topic, regardless if you have or have not a GOOd ASS, I LIKE YOU, so stfu.... but, I hope you are not one FUCKING stupid TRANNY like 3 thta i know who are CHINESE.. fuck.. I hate that shit.

Better yet, Start dancing to MOrillo and Enjoy Life.

China stupid bitch, go back to Greene & Canal Street Please.

oh what the hell, DO IT NOW.

I changed my mind now, I only like Koreans and Japanese.

Koreans work hard and have Dry Cleaners and Delis.

Japanese DON'T need to come to the USA just like the Germans, they are VERY good Paid in their own country.

So, bakc to the topic, regardless if you have or have not a GOOd ASS, I LIKE YOU, so stfu.... but, I hope you are not one FUCKING stupid TRANNY like 3 thta i know who are CHINESE.. fuck.. I hate that shit.

Better yet, Start dancing to MOrillo and Enjoy Life.

Just because I am chinadoll80, don't assume I'm Chinese. I am Asian and I am not a trannie and I live in NJ.

You're such a retard but I guess you are fslightly amusing in your own way. Have fun at Spirit on Saturday.

Oldtimer is a funny spikey haired freak. I don't get bad vibes of this goo bag. But thiago is a totally diff person. I think it is about time we give him a totally tubular testical treatment with my 9 inch heal. Ladies we gotta represent for the realness. Chinesedoll I got your back.

:half:

people .. people .. RELAX everyone .. no need to attack each other like this .. it is only a message board ...

i happen to like Asians a lot .. i dated so many asians including my current gf .. asians are like anyone else people .. there are good asians and there are bad asians .. the ones that do cracks and take off their shirts . they suck . the rest who are respectuful of clubs .. are way cool ..

and btw . of course this applies to everyone . there are good people and bad people from every race ..

so lets not be racist here people .. please ...

besides .. chinadoll is my cool friend ... :itsok:

peace .. everyone .. and lets dance people ....

the MASK

people .. people .. RELAX everyone .. no need to attack each other like this .. it is only a message board ...

i happen to like Asians a lot .. i dated so many asians including my current gf .. asians are like anyone else people .. there are good asians and there are bad asians .. the ones that do cracks and take off their shirts . they suck . the rest who are respectuful of clubs .. are way cool ..

and btw . of course this applies to everyone . there are good people and bad people from every race ..

so lets not be racist here people .. please ...

besides .. chinadoll is my cool friend ... :itsok:

peace .. everyone .. and lets dance people ....

the MASK

Uhhhhhhhh! I luff you Mask :love: