Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ Godskitchen 12/31/04

;)

Oldtimer, don't lie.... we know how much of trendy fist-pumping jersey wannabe guido you really are.

how was the bottle service at JP for Halloween BTW?

;) i really couldn't resist.

the bottle thing didnt work out... they said 2 @ 200... when we got there it magically jumped to 3 @ 330 .. that wasnt even close to happening lol...

;)

Oldtimer, don't lie.... we know how much of trendy fist-pumping jersey wannabe guido you really are.

how was the bottle service at JP for Halloween BTW?

;) i really couldn't resist.

the bottle thing didnt work out... they said 2 @ 200... when we got there it magically jumped to 3 @ 330 .. that wasnt even close to happening lol...

yea i don't think those prices are really that bad considering it's 8 people and two bottles. the thing is, who's gonna stay there past 4 anyway, my plan is to hit up a bunch of spots that night. with some help in the staying up dept, haha, hey it's nye dammit, might as well go all out.

• 2 weeks later...

i was about to buy my tickets along with like 25 other ppl until we found out it was only 4hrs for his set, thats pathetic, and disrespectful for a trance dj of his statue. 4 frs is not a musical journey, 4 hours is a PREQUEL TO A BOOK. two thumbs down, looks like ill have to reside with jps acca's and keys instead of a great trance dj, unless there was actually a good closer going till at least 9am

4 hours is not long for his NYC gigs.

They usually run 5-8 hours

however, i would not be suprised if he goes longer than 4 hours.

this is not paul oakenfold, and if he is feeling the vibe he will stay longer

still want to see what the other options are for NYE though

NO way PVD will spin more then 4 hours. Don't be surprized if he spins less then the promissed 4 hours. PVD usually spins at 2 or even 3 different places every year on NYE. He will spin for a couple of hours and rush out to get on a flight to the West Coast or to Dallas. Watch and C, and do not say you have not been warned :-)

And please don't get me wrong. I love PVD. He is my favorite DJ, and when he does have time, he does spin late based on the vibe transmitted from the crowd.

Either way, I hope everyone have a great time!!!

Hello everyone,

The buzz is getting thick, and the day is approaching quickly. Tickets are moving fast and we have already sold out of the $55 presales. Price is now at $65 and will go up as we draw nearer to everyone's favorite party night of the year....

To help you make your decisions for where to be this New Year, I am providing a link to the DJ whom is opening for Paul van Dyk, as well as playing immediatly following. He is a Godskitchen UK resident who by the sounds of it, will be the perfect side dish to your NYE feast of delicious beats. His name is Jon OBir, and you can download his sets thru his website at www.jonobir.com, and take a minute and look through his bio and stats. He has quite a background, and this will be his first time playing in NYC.

Also playing for your listening pleasure that night will be Powerstar IM, Jason Jollins and Jonathan Ojeda. Mr. Ojeda comes to us by way of San Francisco and has played with the likes of Sasha, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, and Armin van Buuren to name a few. Jason Jollins and Powerstar IM, local heroes, need no introductions. I am sure all are aware of what they bring to the tables...

If you have any questions or need more info please refer to www.newyears.com, or feel free to PM me.

See you on the dance floor,

_Godskitchen NYC

Thanks for the feedback! We are expecting it to last at least till 8 am, and hoping for it to go much longer.

Jason is a fantastic DJ, and will be playing that night, but not the main floor. Give Jon OBir a chance, I think you will find him to be a proper DJ to bring it to all after PvD.

_Godskitchen NYC