Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ Godskitchen 12/31/04

Wow...wow.....wow Im totally amazed w/ dis info...I was @ Ikon last NYE W/Jonathan Peters & it was sick, I can't imagine my fav. dj@ Ikon(EXit,Black)

PVD ON NYE @ IKON WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY-BE THERE OR BE SQUARE FOLKS, COME NOV. 1ST. I WILL COP MY TICKETS !! SEE U IN 2005 !!

JRDIAZ(RENE_nJ)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If Pvd Spins A Set Nearly As Good As His Set At Rah In April, Or Summerstage 04' On Nye 2005..... I Might Just Cream In My Pants....

I Love The Space Of Ikon, But They Need To Work On The Sound To Match The Level Of Pvd....wheres Twilo When You Really Really Really Want It Bad.

If Pvd Spins A Set Nearly As Good As His Set At Rah In April, Or Summerstage 04' On Nye 2005..... I Might Just Cream In My Pants....

I Love The Space Of Ikon, But They Need To Work On The Sound To Match The Level Of Pvd....wheres Twilo When You Really Really Really Want It Bad.

Get over it, twilo is gone and never coming back....those days are over

4 hours is a long time dude...have seen him multiple times around the world and his sets are normally 2-3 hours.

4 hours is not long for his NYC gigs.

They usually run 5-8 hours

however, i would not be suprised if he goes longer than 4 hours.

this is not paul oakenfold, and if he is feeling the vibe he will stay longer

still want to see what the other options are for NYE though

PlayStation DualPlay Presents Paul Van Dyk Luxury Boxes

Godskitchen

Friday, 12/31/2004

Presale: $2,200.00

Ticket Sales Stop at 2:00:00 PM (PST) 12/31/2004

Talent: Paul Van Dyk will deliver one of his signature electrifying dj sets for FOUR HOURS of PURE PvD. Production includes an incredible array of performers and a stunning NYE countdown in the HEAVEN themed main room. The first 4,000 ticket buyers to arrive will receive a gift bag (upon exit) that includes a NYE Special Edition PLAYSTATION® DUALPLAY t-shirt, demos for the latest PLAYSTATION®2 games, complimentary admission to a GODSKITCHEN EVENT and a discount pass for HOUSE OF BLUES GOSPEL BRUNCH.

Info: *LUXURY BOXES*, seats up to 8 people right on/around dancefloor– includes admission for 8 people, 2 bottles of your choice (Grey Goose or similar) or bottle of champagne, separate entrance.

www.*******************.com

Info Line:212.582.8282

Doors Open at: 9:00 PM

Will Call for Ticket Pick-up Closes at: 4:00 AM

Ages: 18 and up

Remember to bring: Your closest friends to ring in 2005 with Paul van Dyk>>>>

Event Capacity: 4250

IKON Nightclub

610 W. 56th St (btwn 11th and 12th)

New York, NY 00000 United States

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? $2200 :laugh:

:blown:

well, you greedy money hungry sons of bitches actually make me miss when he would spin for made events. hopefully he goes back to them (NEVER thought i would say that)

4 hours is not long for his NYC gigs.

They usually run 5-8 hours

however, i would not be suprised if he goes longer than 4 hours.

this is not paul oakenfold, and if he is feeling the vibe he will stay longer

still want to see what the other options are for NYE though

I know all about it, have seen him here when he comes through. Personally, I like his 2-4 hours sets much better than his 6-8 hour sets as they have much more energy. Would be better imo if they got another bigger name and let them dual it out.

You can buy tickets right now for $55 dollars a piece. We had people request these VIP options and wanted to give as many different possibilities as we could. This price given for these specific booths covers bottles and admission for eight people, preferred seating, private entrance and much more.. We have staff working this event only specifically to cater to those who choose to ring their new year in with this option.

There are many options available for this event. Please refer to the webpage or PM for more info

With many thanks,

_Godskitchen NYC

PlayStation DualPlay Presents Paul Van Dyk Luxury Boxes

Godskitchen

Friday, 12/31/2004

Presale: $2,200.00

Ticket Sales Stop at 2:00:00 PM (PST) 12/31/2004

Talent: Paul Van Dyk will deliver one of his signature electrifying dj sets for FOUR HOURS of PURE PvD. Production includes an incredible array of performers and a stunning NYE countdown in the HEAVEN themed main room. The first 4,000 ticket buyers to arrive will receive a gift bag (upon exit) that includes a NYE Special Edition PLAYSTATION® DUALPLAY t-shirt, demos for the latest PLAYSTATION®2 games, complimentary admission to a GODSKITCHEN EVENT and a discount pass for HOUSE OF BLUES GOSPEL BRUNCH.

Info: *LUXURY BOXES*, seats up to 8 people right on/around dancefloor– includes admission for 8 people, 2 bottles of your choice (Grey Goose or similar) or bottle of champagne, separate entrance.

www.*******************.com

Info Line:212.582.8282

Doors Open at: 9:00 PM

Will Call for Ticket Pick-up Closes at: 4:00 AM

Ages: 18 and up

Remember to bring: Your closest friends to ring in 2005 with Paul van Dyk>>>>

Event Capacity: 4250

IKON Nightclub

610 W. 56th St (btwn 11th and 12th)

New York, NY 00000 United States

well, you greedy money hungry sons of bitches actually make me miss when he would spin for made events. hopefully he goes back to them (NEVER thought i would say that)

PVD on NYE is going to be hot. 4 hours is still pretty good. But doors open @ 9pm im going to bet that he is going to go on @ midnight and end @ 4am so who is doing the first 3 hours. who will be good enough to get the crowd going for 3 hours till that ball drops and mr.PVD hits the decks. who ever leads up to PVD will have to do a good job. If pvd goes on @ 11pm and there is a 2 hour opener who will that be and who will close out from 3am - ???? I know that i prolly wont be ready to go lay down and call it a night @ 3am! DETAILS DETAILS !!!

im with other people on the board who are sayin that they wanna see what else is going on!

Thank you for your inquistiveness :)

Opening for Paul van Dyk will be Godskitchen UK resident John Obir, here is a little info on him for those inquiring:

John OBir Profile

I am also having a set of his uploaded for your listening pleasure to be posted in the next few days-check back here soon....

You can also find more information on this Godskitchen resident at our godskitchen.com website under the UK section, on the Godskitchen Residents page. We are very enthused about having him come and open for PvD, and this will be his first NYC appearance. Should be a fun one! He will also be playing directly after Paul, the go between PvD and our final closing set, this DJ will be announced shortly in the upcoming weeks.

Also playing at this event in other rooms will be Powerstar IM, Jason Jollins and more to be announced :bounce:

Also-about time slots-Paul will be playing 12.30 to 4.30 a.m.;)

_Godskitchen NYC

PVD on NYE is going to be hot. 4 hours is still pretty good. But doors open @ 9pm im going to bet that he is going to go on @ midnight and end @ 4am so who is doing the first 3 hours. who will be good enough to get the crowd going for 3 hours till that ball drops and mr.PVD hits the decks. who ever leads up to PVD will have to do a good job. If pvd goes on @ 11pm and there is a 2 hour opener who will that be and who will close out from 3am - ???? I know that i prolly wont be ready to go lay down and call it a night @ 3am! DETAILS DETAILS !!!

im with other people on the board who are sayin that they wanna see what else is going on!

i`m not sure now if i`m gonna make this, i didnt realise its only a 4 hour set though, i really like to get into the vibe and enjoy a Dj for an extended set

i was excited about the size of exit like last year for such a big party, but i`m thinking i might just go see JP or check out another venue

Hey All

I said I would find some downloads for you by the DJ opening up for Paul van Dyk this coming NYE.

Check out this first one--->John OBir's latest mix

and if you like what you hear, please click here---->John OBir's Mixes

I have been listening to him since I woke this morning and must say I think he is a PERFECT fit for this coming NYE.

Please give me your feedback, would like to hear what you all think of our Godskitchen UK resident. If you would like even more info on him, go to JohnOBir.com

_Godskitchen NYC

yeah it's a litte steep but you have to take into account it's..

the biggest night of the year...

the biggest city in the world...

the biggest dj in the world...

at the biggest night club in new york city...

soo with that in mind... is 275 bucks a head THAT bad of a deal for nye.... normally every place is like 100-150 anyways... so for an extra 175 bucks you have a nice spot to chill for the entire night and 2 bottles of alcohol and dont have to wait online... which means you can stroll up around 1130 and be in for the balldrop...

last year for jp we got there like 11 and didnt get in until 11:56... then we had to wait 40 minutes for a coatcheck... SO.. with that in mind.. 275 isnt that bad of a deal... but im just gonna pay my 55 and get in with that as the bottle thing isnt really my bag..

;)

but im just gonna pay my 55 and get in with that as the bottle thing isnt really my bag..

Oldtimer, don't lie.... we know how much of trendy fist-pumping jersey wannabe guido you really are.

how was the bottle service at JP for Halloween BTW?

;) i really couldn't resist.