Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Clubs for Wife looking to let loose..

SactoScott

So I'm taking my wife to Vegas for her 40th (looks 33, size 2!) with her best friend (hmmm) and I've read all about the different clubs, ultra lounges, options and what nights to go etc. (Too much information!) We'll be there the 6th through the 10th. Other than the safe bet of Studio 54 for music we'll recognize and similar clientel, do you have any other suggestions for a Kindergarten teacher looking to let her hair down, dance on tables, throw shots back and let loose! Looking for a little variety that only Vegas can offer. Mandalay is our starting point. She's counting down the days....and I want to make it a memorable weekend! Help...

the place to go is the very Private Foundation room, not on Monday though as every friggin club creep is ther the rest of the week its the best ulta private club and the best food and view in Vegas.

email me if you want to get in bill@tixx.com

Las Vegas Foundation Room

The Las Vegas Foundation Room, located high a top Mandalay Bay, provides a breath-taking view of the Las Vegas Strip. Members experience private access to our fine dining restaurant, exotic lounge, four secluded rooms, and banquet space. The room reveals a higher state of living in an eclectic atmosphere

• 2 weeks later...

Check Out Club RA We have a Variety of music and specail events. You can also check out some of the after hours places like Drai's, and Club Seven if you want to do it really big. Everyone on this site will help you with your choices. Talk you everyone and get as much info as you can and make you decision. If you have any question or need help give me a PM email.

One, Dee