Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bush got pwn3d!!!11

djcarlosf

While I agree that Kerry edged President Bush in the debate, the poll you linked to is a non-scientific poll of interentet users on CNN.com. That is like me posting a link to FoxNews showing Bush leading Kerry by 30%. Again, I do feel like Kerry came out on top, but it wasnt a huge deal. The election was neither won or lost last week.

Bling is a trance fan and supports Kerry. When will you grow up?

While I agree that Kerry edged President Bush in the debate, the poll you linked to is a non-scientific poll of interentet users on CNN.com. That is like me posting a link to FoxNews showing Bush leading Kerry by 30%. Again, I do feel like Kerry came out on top, but it wasnt a huge deal. The election was neither won or lost last week.

Bling is a trance fan and supports Kerry. When will you grow up?

Shut up and dance!

e-.gif

Bush is not very good at anything!

Except killing Muslim Terrorists who threaten our nation and being true to his word and beliefs regardless of polls and the opinion of our "allies" like France and Germany.

Lets drop this. I save my right wing extremism for those in the current events section. :D

Except killing Muslim Terrorists who threaten our nation and being true to his word and beliefs regardless of polls and the opinion of our "allies" like France and Germany.

:D

..and as he kills muslim terrorists with 1,000 lb j-dam bombs at the same time he kills innocent civilians , therefore breeding even more hate towards the US and create even more terrorists .

Brilliant tactic . :idea:

..and as he kills muslim terrorists with 1,000 lb j-dam bombs at the say time he kills innocent civilians , therefore breeding even more hate towards the US and create even more terrorists .

Brilliant tactic . :idea:

Mursa, with all due respect, wake up. The terrorists blowing themselves up in Iraq are responsible for far more civilian deaths than US bombs. If you had the choice between talking things out w/ bin Laden and killing him, you would sit down and ask him why he hates us and how we could make it better.

As I said before, lets drop this and save it for Current Events.

Mursa, with all due respect, wake up. The terrorists blowing themselves up in Iraq are responsible for far more civilian deaths than US bombs. If you had the choice between talking things out w/ bin Laden and killing him, you would sit down and ask him why he hates us and how we could make it better.

As I said before, lets drop this and save it for Current Events.

2 wrongs don't make a right .....and since we're foreign occupiers in their land , we always get the short end of the stick when we inflict civilian casualties .

..maybe you should check international channels where Censorship isn't as rampant and biased as American media and maybe you'll see whats the ratio of civilian to terrorists die in Falluja ....it's ridiculous !