Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those who made it out to Nation last night......

.....you guys really generated some serious energy in that place, and you all helped to create an incredible atmosphere. I'm glad to see that so many local house fanatics are feeling this party. There are so many of us out here on the Island, and rather than run out west every weekend to empty our pockets and deal with bullshit, we can really lend our efforts to help make this party a maintstay on the Island.

Thanks to all of you.

Also, incredible music throughout the night by Deniz and Boris.

Next week, the battle ensues when LI's own house music veterans, Dj Razor and Dj Rob James, go head to head in an all out battle.

One part that sticks out in my mind. Around 3-3:15ish. Boris is dropping my my my, cut it all out. STOPS THE FUCKING MUSIC! Drops a sick ass bass line...Place went nuts. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" was coming out of everyones mouth.

Crazy night. Had a blast. Great to see this place doing pretty well. :bounce:

One part that sticks out in my mind. Around 3-3:15ish. Boris is dropping my my my, cut it all out. STOPS THE FUCKING MUSIC! Drops a sick ass bass line...Place went nuts. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" was coming out of everyones mouth.

Crazy night. Had a blast. Great to see this place doing pretty well. :bounce:

Werd. Boris definitely tore the place a new ass.

The system was abused all night.

sounds like a great place...definitly should check it out. You guys bring any trance djs? or is it strictly house? Either way give me..music...good people...and im a happy person. I just hope your club stays that way. We all know after a while, once a place is exposed..yous tart to get the typical guidoish/slutty crowd. But when their is NO HIP HOP....they usually dont bother to come(which is good)...except for the juicemonkey soprano wanna b dorks(like that guy from that mtv show where they followed some losers to the jersy shore..haha that guy thought he was vin fucking diesel...hhah..keep those guys out..and i'll be there.....

(damn i sometimes stop and think..i really shouldnt be judging others...they might be in love with the scene just as much as i am..BUT..i dunno..i just get bad vibes at the parties with that type of crowd.)..back to the point ....

NATION SOUNDS GREAT..I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST. L.I REALLLLLY NEEDED A PLACE LIKE THAT. MOST LI CLUBS ARE HORRIBLE AND HAVE THE ABOVE CROWD MENTIONED.

so how bout some trance?..maybe a little Victor Dinaire ?? a little skoof? maybe even someone international..that would be great..but i think local talent is even better.

Keep up the great work..and much love to all your supporters.

Yeah I would def have to say, when Boris rocked MY MY MY the place fuckin erupted.... The vibe at the party on Friday Night was great.. Thanks to all who come out and support this party... As for Trance DJ's, not really. The only DJ we had the played some Trance was Johnny Vicious last January and February... To give you an idea, we have had Anthony Nero, LES, Mike Macaluso and Peter Bailey, Boris, Vicious, Chris and Kai, DJ Merrit, Ritchie Santana, Sheldon Romero, and our resident DJ ROB JAMES...

If you want to check the party out, this week is going to be nuts...

It's a DJ Battle, Rob James VS Razor.. If you saw Razor at Disco, or at Brazil when he opened for Deep Dish you know he brings it when he plays what he wants... Rob James= nasty fn DJ.. You want to experience a great night at Nation come down this Friday....

Anyways... Party Friday Night was great, hope to see you all there this Friday..

MO