Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics Review!!!!!!!!!!!

I was never a JP fan b4 and I went to classics and boy JP was sickkkkk. He dropped back 2 back hitz non-stop. Then he ended the night with disco and funk. It was also great cuz it had all the old skool SF heads there. No cheesy posers there. Just wanted to add that I had such a good time there that I closed that bitch out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went the was a line around the blockk nothin but beautiful gurls(excuse me) WOMEN cuz there were only a few lil gurls other wise all gorgues women....i didnt get inside for stupid reasons my boyz did n said it was jus amazin jp played one of his best sets...u people can hate all u want but i got there at 1am and i was online til 3am n then i left for stupid reasons like i said n there was still a line aroiund the block.....................jus could amagine how crazy it was in side for pics check out...........http://www.clubcrowd.com/photos/10.2.04/index.html

It was my first time seeing JP at Spirit and I was definitely impressed...too bad I was wearing the most uncomfortable shoes ever so I had to leave around 5...I had a great time but I think the JP crowd needs to take some anger management classes! I am used to juiceballs knocking small girls out of the way, but last night was out of control. Going in there was a huge crush of people (mostly Spirit's fault for letting too many in) and leaving there was a crazy brawl outside. When did JP's crowd start going out so early? I expected it to be empty when I got there at 2 and it was PACKED!

wow u people hate like crazy u see some good lookin people in a club n like wow yayayayayayadadadadad u get the point...hate hate n hate some more but yet u go 2 a party like this n theres notin but good lookin people which is y there r so many hot lookin gurls in there........i love how people hav notin bettr 2 do then hate...did u get picked on as a kid r jus get rejected by gurls alot..lmaooooooo.........im not makin fun of u guys r notin jus sayin people need 2 calm the fuck down w all this hatinnn n shit....n as for the growin up gotti remark u people act like they invented the guido look r somethin........im not in that pic r even no them but jus feel its stupid 2 make fun of someone like that do that 2 their faces n c wat happens....lolll

i always make fun of them at parties where im at and some of them happen to be there, IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES. Theres a group of guys like 6 doing thier dance ina cirlce with arrogant faces and i do the same back to them. Then once im done amauzing myself with thier stlye and i they start laughin i guess cause it does look stupid, i whip outmy moves, and well most of them tiems circle is ova, (sorry for soundign arrogant). Im not complaing about the BEAUTY of the crowd not at all,im just complaing about the "CLONE SYNDROME". Also that is THIER WORLD, like im sure on whatever websoites they post on their might be hate on people who arent like them.

wow finally some one replys w brains n a smart comment...mad props bro....most people jus start talkin mad shit after a reply like mine.............but i respect wat u sayin.....people also r different n people hav 2 understand that every club is gots their crowds n yes i look like those kids but i dont dance like them w their lil runnin man dance....ive been dancin since i was 5 so i no how to dance next 2 them...lolll...........i jus dont hav respect for people who need to make fun based on looks i think thus stupid.......if they dancin n actin like they the shit b my guest but jus based on looks no need.....everyone is diff n unique on how they look ...... :)

wow finally some one replys w brains n a smart comment...mad props bro....most people jus start talkin mad shit after a reply like mine.............but i respect wat u sayin.....people also r different n people hav 2 understand that every club is gots their crowds n yes i look like those kids but i dont dance like them w their lil runnin man dance....ive been dancin since i was 5 so i no how to dance next 2 them...lolll...........i jus dont hav respect for people who need to make fun based on looks i think thus stupid.......if they dancin n actin like they the shit b my guest but jus based on looks no need.....everyone is diff n unique on how they look ...... :)

Word!

n the clone syndrome cant say much on that yes they all look the same but also u walk around in queens brookyln u name it every crowd looks the same...hip hop crowd all w their baggy jeans ny yankees hats....uptowns..do rags..tape ups u name it...so every crowd looks the same 2 me....its the modern look 4 that crowd u no wat im sayin lol