Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics Review!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh, i didnt read all the posts..but from just the last page, i can somewhat agree with starscream.... I personally cant party with the guido crowd . (see www.njguido.com for more info) I just dont get a good vibe off them. I feel as if the nightlife culture to them is a trend..because thats how they treat it like..when to silverbull..myself...and many others..its a lifestyle. and im just sick of seeing pretty boy juicemonkeys go out to a club...get drunk and rowdy and act like idiots..i dunno. YES its unfair to label all those guidos like that..but what can i say..i truley feel that the njguido style crowd RUINED nyc nightlife. The same giudos were probably the wanna b whiteboy thugs in highschool before turning into "ravers" now. It just annoys me. Once again..this is simply an opinion. I am not stating any "facts" or anything of that nature. This is just how i truley feel. I really cant party with the JP crowd...in my mind..the majority are skanky girls and loser juicehead shallow assholes. But i could be wrong and im wiling to accept that. But after seeing NJGUIDO.com is pretty much think that if we "whacked" all those wanna b soprano non cultured morons...the nightlife in nyc would be ALOT better.

btw- This does not mean ALL italians. I know MANY good italians from good families that hold on to their culture and value as if they never left sicily or anything like that. The are educated on their background and are very proud and serious about keeping their roots. BUTTTTT the typical NYC "guido" is jsut some moron who has an italian last name and all of a sudden claims he is a die hard italiano with his italian flag on his arm talking about whacking this..and gotti that....oh god.....actually speaking of gotti..EXACTLY..check out that Growing up gotti show..damn those kids are annoying.

First off, I want to hear some more reviews. I didn't go that night and am a little disappointed, but I 'll go to the next themed party which would probably be on Halloween right? I don't know why some people are very surprised that this party was packed? At SF most of the themed parties were very packed and this Classics party falls in that same category. I used to feel like this and my mindset was like this when I went these parties: "I too can't stand some of these pretty boy juice monkeys, pretty much because they take up room on the dancefloor where I should be able to jam and most can't really dance to begin with anyways. Everytime I think I'm finally able to jam another juice monkey appears and takes up space where I should be able to dance NO problem. It's like I'm a juice monkey magnet, they always find a way to be around me when I wan't to jam."

I'm used to it by now so it doesn't really phase me anymore. I can wait it out until a lot of people leave. Yes juice heads are just part of the scene. So getting back to the party How were the tracks and can anyone name a few? I heard there were fights, but probably due to the overcrowding. I heard no one say anything bad about the asian crowd either because they usually are blamed for everything that goes wrong at a club. It's not fair how some people label them. Did the dancers put on a show? What time did the party end?

First off, I want to hear some more reviews. I didn't go that night and am a little disappointed, but I 'll go to the next themed party which would probably be on Halloween right? I don't know why some people are very surprised that this party was packed? At SF most of the themed parties were very packed and this Classics party falls in that same category. I used to feel like this and my mindset was like this when I went these parties: "I too can't stand some of these pretty boy juice monkeys, pretty much because they take up room on the dancefloor where I should be able to jam and most can't really dance to begin with anyways. Everytime I think I'm finally able to jam another juice monkey appears and takes up space where I should be able to dance NO problem. It's like I'm a juice monkey magnet, they always find a way to be around me when I wan't to jam."

I'm used to it by now so it doesn't really phase me anymore. I can wait it out until a lot of people leave. Yes juice heads are just part of the scene. So getting back to the party How were the tracks and can anyone name a few? I heard there were fights, but probably due to the overcrowding. I heard no one say anything bad about the asian crowd either because they usually are blamed for everything that goes wrong at a club. It's not fair how some people label them. Did the dancers put on a show? What time did the party end?

Classics was not as bad as everyone is stating on this message board, which i agree people should stop talking about nonsense like juice heads and whores, this is everywhere! I was there until 7:30 and it was still going strong,, yes the dance floor was overcrowded but you could still "jam". i love to dance and didnt stop all night! the problem was is that there were to many people all crammed in the place and people would get annoyed and start shit. the fights i believe took place near the entrance and ended up outside. For the music which is most important, it was great! ive been to many of jps parties and he ripped it up all night with many sf classics! you name it he played it! so for all you haters i will back there next week and the week after that. i hear halloween is going to be sick. (probably way overcrowded like classics so expect it)

keep on dancin!!!!!!!!!!