Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween parties 411

i remember one yr i think 1999, 2000 THE MASK was dressed as AUSTIN POWERS back at websterhall. I and my good friend at the time laura werent dressed up though hehe. Neva knew MR. POWERS could move like that.

You should dress up like thiago for halloween. Just get yourself a flamer look and you got that shit locked down kidd.

:half:

i remember one yr i think 1999, 2000 THE MASK was dressed as AUSTIN POWERS back at websterhall. I and my good friend at the time laura werent dressed up though hehe. Neva knew MR. POWERS could move like that.

haha . u still remember .. those were the days man ...

My friend and I might be Fook You and Fook Me from Austin Powers lol you know the asian chicks w/ the pig tails and backpacks

wholly shitttttttt .. that would be hillarious ..

uhmmm ... where r u going for halloween .. i'd like to see the costume .. since i am the original Austin Power .. yo know ..

Saturday October 30th Halloween Eve

Synergy Industries presents

THE MYSTERY MACHINE

1st Annual NYC Halloween Masquerade

fullfront.jpg

PALADIN 5.1

1st NYC appearance! Live PA/DJ/Visual performance

P.rototype A.rtificial L.ifeform A.nd D.ata I.ntegration N.etwork - Synergy is proud to present Paladin version 5.1 to NYC, with dark hard Techno, Mysterious Hardstyle and a jaw dropping live show there was no better choice to headline the show this Halloween. Paladin is an international act that incorporates a Live PA/dj'ing and live visuals into one incredible cyborg. Features and Special effects include 1/4 inch thick green UV reactive luminescent armor plating that includes an LCD screen display, ccdtv video/camera system that projects mesmerizing visuals including live camera feeds, a 5mw bright green laser system, a 4 watt halogen lighting device and much much more to create an entire production in one performance. Last April he shocked crowds at Naughty By Nature and now he finally comes to New York just in time for Devil's night. Be prepared for frightening grooves and dark powerful beats that will make this one of the most memorable performances ever! logon to www.synergynyc.net for a sneak peak of what is to come.

THE HOUSE-O-HOLICS

Back by Popular demand for a rare nyc appearance , is the West Coast duo which created the genre of West Coast Hard Bangin' House. Best known for their 3 mega hits the "Tetris" track , "Pop Goes The Weasel" and the "Jepordy" remix .You can count on anthem after anthem during this performance. The House O'Holics will be debuting their new tracks made especially for Halloween night.

X-DREAM

One of the New York originators, X-dream has established himself as one of the stars of the circuit. Every time he steps up to the decks his hard trance and progressive sounds are pure energy to the dancefloor. We are happy to have him celebrating one of the most exciting nights of the year.

PLEASUREHEAD

1st time ever HARDCORE set!!![/i]

For one time only , The Trance Perculator becomes the Hardcore Perculator! Pleasurehead will be spinning a one time only Hardcore/Happy hardcore set that will shock and awe the masses. He will also perform one of his signature Halloween themed Trance Sets in the main area.

THE EMPRESS

What holiday event is a better fit for the scary style of Drum and Bass from The Empress? The creepy basslines and her hard dark-drum style is sure to make her the talk of the Jungle-Lovers all night long. The Empress is a NYC Drum and Bass veteran and has headlined events all over the world.

THE HOLY ROLLERZ

Ralphie C & TJR (Cd release party for "Command The Crowd")

Without a doubt 2 of the best dj's on the east coast , The Holy Rollerz is a 4 turntable, 2 mixer perfomance of skratch banging house. Pounding rythyms, insane scratch patterns, turntable tricks and funky grooves are all part of the stunning show.They are also celebrating the release of their new cd "Command The Crowd".

HAVOK

One of the fastest rising stars in the circuit , Havok has a busy dj schedule all over the northeast and has toured as far as california and florida . Expect Hard funky techno and banging house that energizes the crowd for this special halloween set.

The Return of

DJ KAZPA

GIL-T

SOMA

RITALIN

CRAIG HARRIS

PROPHET & NRGIZER

EXODUS vs HELLSTORM

DANK

BRIAN PASTE

PARALLAX

ADAM ZARR

TRACATACK

CANDYKID

HEXXER

PSYCHLE

VIRTUE

MC ETC

fullinside.jpg

Club Demarara

215 W. 28th Street (between 7th and 8th avenue)

Manhattan New York

3 floors of bangin sound , mystical lights and frightening decor.

$15!! Limited advance presale $20(after limited are sold out) more at door

18+ / 21+ to drink

Ticket Locations:

WWW.GROOVETICKETS.COM

Satellite Records : 212.995.1744

All Bullmoose Locations

Costume Contest: There will be a contest for best costume (male and female) which include cash prize and a prize pack including cds from artists perfoming, stickers , vinyl and much much more!

WWW.SYNERGYNYC.NET

Giveaways: Free cd giveaways all night from Paladin, Pleasurehead, The Holy Rollerz, Havok,Soma and many more!

Production: Mystery Machine will be a fully themed event. Expect many mystical suprises to make this night even more magical .Halloween candy grab bags for anyone in costume!

Coming November 24th Thanksgiving eve ...Synergy joins Illusions in Presenting UTOPIA the annual thanksgiving eve event www.synergynyc.net for more info

SIDE BY SIDE FOUNDATIONS OFFERING PROBABLY THE HIGHEST CALIBER OF TALENT UNDER ONE ROOF FOR A HOLLOWEEN PARTY FOR A CHEAP PRICE!!!!.....

MASKERADE 04 "The Darkside"

FRI. oct. 22nd 2004 side by side foundation is going to make you jump out of your dance shoes and pump your fists with the allstar sounds of:

the return of the legendary icon, godfather of techno:,

FRANKIE BONES...sonic groove eastmusicgroup.com nyc

along with the return of legendary NYC limelight resident:

Dj GONZO....limelight/avalon nj/nyc

Last but definitly not least we once again have to put the

icing on the cake with your very own legend "NJ's Shockwave":

DECIBEL FLEKX.....side by side foundation/ jam recordings

party info 908-752-1395

TONIC NIGHT CLUB 1866-NJ TONIC -

WWW.NJTONIC.COM

:pint: $1 drinks $ 1 beers :pint: from 9-11.....doors from 9-2......$5 for ladies before 11.........any one who brings in an original cd from either FRANKIE BONES, GONZO, or DECIBEL FLEKX gets in half price and recieves an autographed cd!!!! Best mask of the night wins $100 CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR POSITIVE,YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS.....thank you tonic family for your continued support and showing the love and faith in what we do!!!!....here's to world domination of electronic music!!!! yours truly Jay and Ziggy SIDE BY SIDE FOUNDATION '04