Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween parties 411

Halloween is always GREAT in NYC...so far i really dont have much info on anything super special...so im just packing up some shit and going out to a cabin somewhere upstate with a bunch of people...booze..music...cheesy 80's horror movies...ahhh good times.

were throwing a halloween party at the blackbird gallery which is a really nice funky lounge located right outside the lincoln tunnel in jersey........weve been throwing weekly parties here on fridays for an exclusive crowd, and weve decided to go public with our halloween party :) more info: 973.447.0625 Just an FYI

Take care

Blackbirdmaskarade.jpg

just curious where besides webster hall is doing a halloween party this yr

anywhere in ny or nj thks

i dont think you need a halloween party to go .. it is halloween .. get a costume .. go to any club . and partyyyyyyy .. that is how it goes ..

i have done this for years .. doesnt matter if the club itself throws a party ..

besides .. it is the time u can be any thing u can be (sorry Army ads :) ) .. coz it is Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen

woo hoo

We are having a Halloween party boat ride this year on the Paddle Wheel queen leaving from 23rd street and Fdr drive(the sky port marina ) anyone interested in tickets call 646-294-4654 its two floors , two dj's and the after party is at the China Club....$25 dollar tickets......boat is from 7-11pm Saturday October 30th 2004

<~~~~~~~~ Parade and the WeBStERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i did that last year..pretty good time. Webster was interesting...mixed crowd..some really fun people..But like i said..this year..a woodcabin...some booze..some bbq..some 4-wheelers and some music sounds AMAZING..oh yeah.l.cant forget the horror movies..moo haa haa

Well I agree that you can go most anywhere and make it a halloween night, I just worry that people wont get in the spirit as much because Halloween is on a Sunday this year. I wanna go out where I know people are gonna be dressed up cause I dont wanna feel like an idiot dressed up and go to a club where everyone is normal so yea, if anyone does here of anything else besieds the clubs mentioned, keep us posted! :party:

i dont think you need a halloween party to go .. it is halloween .. get a costume .. go to any club . and partyyyyyyy .. that is how it goes ..

i have done this for years .. doesnt matter if the club itself throws a party ..

besides .. it is the time u can be any thing u can be (sorry Army ads :) ) .. coz it is Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen

woo hoo

Now do you dress up for Halloween?? or just stay with the regular mask??

totally serious by the way

i did that last year..pretty good time. Webster was interesting...mixed crowd..some really fun people..But like i said..this year..a woodcabin...some booze..some bbq..some 4-wheelers and some music sounds AMAZING..oh yeah.l.cant forget the horror movies..moo haa haa

sounds like a plan.... taking it easy..

I really really like him (ok.. maybe it's more of an obsession) .... so I decided to spend the whole weekend in D.C. I got this awesome hotel a block from the whitehouse too!

wow .. i can see that u really really like him .. the question is: does "he" know about it .... hehehe ;)