Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What color is your living room?

Light green is the bomb.. I did two walls in a very very faint light green called "Turtle Dove" and off-set it with the other two walls in the next darker shade called "Mountain Haze".. I get compliments from almost everyone that comes to my home.

just my $0.02.

Good luck cutie ;)

Light green is the bomb.. I did two walls in a very very faint light green called "Turtle Dove" and off-set it with the other two walls in the next darker shade called "Mountain Haze".. I get compliments from almost everyone that comes to my home.

just my $0.02.

Good luck cutie ;)

too bad if you came over the only thing youd be staring at is the white ceiling..

Repainting mine this wekend..need ideas..

light wood floors....black leather couchs

"fuck you red..." (similar to a farmhouse or a fire engine...) with white borders, and black furniture... (accented ever so gayly with extra large black and white photos in black frames...black mantle fireplace...w/amber floors)

"fuck you red..." (similar to a farmhouse or a fire engine...) with white borders, and black furniture... (accented ever so gayly with extra large black and white photos in black frames...black mantle fireplace...w/amber floors)

scary how good that idea sounds...go martin stewart!

Please take the advice belowChristopherLowell.jpg

Please take the advice belowChristopherLowell.jpg

:laugh:

scary how good that idea sounds...go martin stewart!

thank you thank you, another excuse to come by...

:hey: im not sure how i feel about red walls in a living room... and i despise red white and black together... :yuck:

oh well, nobodys perfect... :(

smokesum:

seriously though with black furniture your options are limited, you may want to go for Bright White Walls, with maybe One Light Grey one... i dont know, man i had the same problem as you...

i'm not so much about color...i'm more about rooms "blending" (( yea, i know...i'm a retard)). It all depends on the character of the room, and it's lil' features.

I took a look at this one apt last weekend, where the walls in each room were white, and the perimeter of the windows (( not sure what thats called? paneling? )) was black. It was perfect! Gave the room a real antique quality.

Anyway...like i started off with...i'm not a fan of color. Neutral is the way to be. I'm more about getting accessories and adding my own character to the place.

...so FU Smokebutt...I guess I'm not helping you, am I?

white and black with one lite grey wall is going to be my next bedroom colour when i move, with black bed & blinding white sheets, and black furniture and i think im going to do stone and pale olive for the next living room with medium beige suede couches... but who knows, have to see whats to come...