Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitches of CP, what's the absolute earliest that you'd fuck a guy you were dating?

anotherway83

good try but don't you know by now that the girls around here will never come out and be honest when you have such a direct question...nobody wants to admit that they bring guys home and fuck the shit out of them not only on the first dates but the same night they meet them

:laugh: so tru

good try but don't you know by now that the girls around here will never come out and be honest when you have such a direct question...nobody wants to admit that they bring guys home and fuck the shit out of them not only on the first dates but the same night they meet them

lol yeah that's true...most chix will never admit to being sluts...but hey it was worth a shot! ;)

With every guy it was different...some a few days, some a few weeks and then there's that ONE time I did it on the first night (or more like a few hours later).... :)

With every guy it was different...some a few days, some a few weeks and then there's that ONE time I did it on the first night (or more like a few hours later).... :)

Yup.... It all depends if you're really into the guy, or just looking to just get laid, bla, bla, bla......

Women in general always feel the need to explain themselves if they sleep with a guy sooner than they normally would like to. The best is when a woman says that she normally doesn't but that your soooooooo special that it only happened with you. :love:

:hump: I've heard that one a couple times, even though i think that stymie and NMN have no idea what i'm talkiin bout, the only way they get it in the first nite is when their to drunk to know whats going on or they're paying 4 it

:pint:

:laugh2:

Well, we are anonymous, so why wouldn't I answer? I don't give a fuck.

But the answer is still, of course, it depends.

I've had sex with a few guys I just met... I've just given blowjobs to others right away. I was a very giving person in college.

I've learned not to do that because guys can't handle it because they are little babies and they judge you. So, if I really like a guy I make him wait a few dates and just flirt.

However, if a guy hasn't made a move on me within 4 dates then I assume he isn't attracted to me and put him in the "friend" box.

Well, we are anonymous, so why wouldn't I answer? I don't give a fuck.

But the answer is still, of course, it depends.

I've had sex with a few guys I just met... I've just given blowjobs to others right away. I was a very giving person in college.

I've learned not to do that because guys can't handle it because they are little babies and they judge you. So, if I really like a guy I make him wait a few dates and just flirt.

However, if a guy hasn't made a move on me within 4 dates then I assume he isn't attracted to me and put him in the "friend" box.

so you've never fucked a guy that let's say you just met at the bar that night?

Women in general always feel the need to explain themselves if they sleep with a guy sooner than they normally would like to. The best is when a woman says that she normally doesn't but that your soooooooo special that it only happened with you. :love:

That is because guys are so damn judgmental AND they think it is ok for them to have slept with 100 women, but they want their woman to be a fucking virgin.

So, yeah, I have used that line a time or two. :)

:hump: I've heard that one a couple times, even though i think that stymie and NMN have no idea what i'm talkiin bout, the only way they get it in the first nite is when their to drunk to know whats going on or they're paying 4 it

:pint:

:laugh2:

you might be worse with the smilies than your girlfriend