Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitches of CP, what's the absolute earliest that you'd fuck a guy you were dating?

anotherway83

My GF gave her flower up to me with in the first 3 hours of meeting her, of course she was drunk as shit, and I think I had something to do with it...but hey, at least we are still together, I didnt just dick and dump a virgin...

My GF gave her flower up to me with in the first 3 hours of meeting her, of course she was drunk as shit, and I think I had something to do with it...but hey, at least we are still together, I didnt just dick and dump a virgin...

There are too many things about you and your response which are too ghey for me to point out.

See the attached spreadsheet in a future post.

welll it depends because sometimes you meat a guy and forplay with him the first time you meet him and the second day you are in bed with him

the longest i wait (to forplay) was a few hours heheheheh the second time we went out we had sex :biggrin: he was the hottest guy i ever date :drool: so i wasent feeling like waiting ...

see him without shirt was like walking in heaven :drool: his ass was the must rounded thing i ever touch his back was ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and he was only 23 years old goddddd i should stop :drool:

how many dates would you wait before fucking? please dont gimme that "oh it would depend" crap...the earliest is obviously the lowest number of dates, ie, ONE, but what has been your average in your dating history? just curious...

Ill admit there had been a few times where I slept with the guy on the first date, but on average its about 2 weeks...The longest I ever waited was a month (with a long term relationship).....and a few when I didnt sleep with at all.....those of course were short term relationships 3 months or shorter.

how many dates would you wait before fucking? please dont gimme that "oh it would depend" crap...the earliest is obviously the lowest number of dates, ie, ONE, but what has been your average in your dating history? just curious...

Ill admit there had been a few times where I slept with the guy on the first date, but on average its about 2 weeks...The longest I ever waited was a month (with a long term relationship).....and a few when I didnt sleep with at all.....those of course were short term relationships 3 months or shorter.

I have no problem telling you that if I like you and I wanted you I would F&$K you. Thats it!!!!!!

WHat's with being a slut, if guys can go out and have sex as freely as they want to why cant we???????

We have needs too! And yes girls LIKE/LOVE SEX!!!!

That OK

I have no problem telling you that if I like you and I wanted you I would F&$K you. Thats it!!!!!!

WHat's with being a slut, if guys can go out and have sex as freely as they want to why cant we???????

We have needs too! And yes girls LIKE/LOVE SEX!!!!

That OK

this planet needs more women like you :love2: