Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip / Tuck

tranzwhore

I'm willing to be the carver is the doctor that repaired shaun's face. Remember how they said the cut was just deep enough to leave a mark, but not too deep to cause musculature damage, who better to know how to do that than a doctor. Just speculating..

This season has rocked..

I'm willing to be the carver is the doctor that repaired shaun's face. Remember how they said the cut was just deep enough to leave a mark, but not too deep to cause musculature damage, who better to know how to do that than a doctor. Just speculating..

This season has rocked..

LOL. quite possible. i have thought it might be him too but i dont know... maybe it is the crazy guy who went to school with them, the one who was working out of the chinese ladys nail salon doing 'bobotox'? what ever happened to him anyway? i thought maybe matt but i dont think hes got it in him. he is a jerk but not a bad kid deep down. ada's son on the other hand isout of control and a real idiot. maybe its him. i am sure its gonna be the person we least expect.

we will soon find out!

LOL. quite possible. i have thought it might be him too but i dont know... maybe it is the crazy guy who went to school with them, the one who was working out of the chinese ladys nail salon doing 'bobotox'? what ever happened to him anyway? i thought maybe matt but i dont think hes got it in him. he is a jerk but not a bad kid deep down. ada's son on the other hand isout of control and a real idiot. maybe its him. i am sure its gonna be the person we least expect.

we will soon find out!

..hmmm..I dunno if it's Ada's son, I don't think he's about that..His kind of crazy is all directed towards his mother because she's treated him so badly. The crazy doctor I think is probably either dead or in prison for killing that girl...I dunno, 40 mins till it's on..joy..:tongue:..

..And as a side note...For some reason that other doctor that fixed shaun's face reminded me alot of Eddie for some reason..creeepaaay!...Not that anyone on this board remembers who he is (well, there's a couple people)..

i just saw the end of it, and i'm pissed about the cliffhanger ending. i know that almost all shows do that, but it doesn't make them any less of bastards for doing it.

i'm glad they sent AVA packing. the whole transsexual thing was a little far-fetched, though. but why she was still with matt and his michael jackson-looking face is beyond me :rolleyes: .

that damn carver mask is gonna give me bad dreams again :shake: .

thanks Solbeam.. I caught it last night at 10pm...

Who is the fucking carver and whyyyyy oh why my cute Christian is going to get slashed up?? I'm sooooooooooooo upset.......

AVA is a tranny.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And did she just leave her son there dead? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know whats up with Christian NOW... lol

so when does the new series start :)