Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Disco Blood Bath

clubland frank owen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-02-2004, 06:58 PM

Dear Bumpdaddy,

Thanks for your recommending my book "Clubland" on Clubplanet.com. If you ever have any questions or comments on the book,I'd be happy to answer them. You can contact me at <<<<<<< or call me at XXXXXXXXX.

The trade paperback of "Clubland" with a new cover and photo inserts is coming out on Broadway Books on June 8th. Would you mind posting your thoughts about the book on XXXXXXXXX and/or XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks again,

Frank Owen

Just read it... good boook

clubland frank owen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bumpdaddy,

Thanks for your recommending my book "Clubland" on Clubplanet.com. If you ever have any questions or comments on the book,I'd be happy to answer them. You can contact me at <<<<<<< or call me at XXXXXXXXX.

The trade paperback of "Clubland" with a new cover and photo inserts is coming out on Broadway Books on June 8th. Would you mind posting your thoughts about the book on XXXXXXXXX and/or XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks again,

Frank Owen

i got the same PM from him... i posted that it was one of the better books i've ever read...

i think disco blood bath is pretty much the same as party monster the book.. which is available on paperback.. i have it and havent read it yet.. im willing to part with it for a cold beer... (i wasnt into the movie really) interesting trades welcome... ;)

clubland frank owen

Dear Bumpdaddy,

Thanks again,

Frank Owen

I just finished this...a much different perspective than Party Monster/Blood Bath...I loved it

i saw the movie.. ans then went to barnes n noble and ordered the book.. well come to find out tehres another book called Bloodbath and they gave me that one i was so excited to start reading and then uhhh wrong book... lol

wow your still lame huh?

hey D read "LOVE SAVES THE DAY" the defintive guide to dance music culture 1970-1979 by: TIM LAWRENCE. Its the history of the musci we love now. Also "KEEP ON DANCING, my life and the paradise garage" by MEL CHEREN.

Thanks Gabe. I just got Last Night the Dj saved my life... im gonna start reading it soon

Thanks Gabe. I just got Last Night the Dj saved my life... im gonna start reading it soon

Great book, very good read. I have the hardcopy of Disco Bloodbath and to think I was going to give it away :rolleyes:

I have and still got to read Generation Escasty. I also want Clubland and You better Work