Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another wet t-shirt contest...

amyscottsdale

Guest gabo
haha, I did enough drunken spring breaks and mardi gras back in college that I am sure there are LOTS of pictures of me out there doing stupid things.

well we all want to see those pics of u doing stupid things... I know I do.

Guest gabo
haha, I'm not a tease, I'm too OLD to look at now. I put up pictures of these 18-21 year old hottie, hardbody Arizona State University co-eds for you to enjoy. Be HAPPY! :)

but I am not 100% satisfied.

Ill give you some nice shiny, brand new points if you post some.

haha, I'm not a tease, I'm too OLD to look at now. I put up pictures of these 18-21 year old hottie, hardbody Arizona State University co-eds for you to enjoy. Be HAPPY! :)

TOO OLD!!!

You're 24 years old! that's MAD young (im 25). You;ve got to be kidding.

You've still got it goin on, old mama :laugh::tongue:;)

i still cant believe how many girls in college down there have fake tits, it is amazing. i guess if youre gonna do it, you might we will do it young.

amy: youre the cutest of them all.

Aww, thank you sweetie, but not true. Maybe I just need to take BETTER pictures because these little coeds are amazing...

Aww, thank you sweetie, but not true. Maybe I just need to take BETTER pictures because these little coeds are amazing...

Hey, listen amy, you gotta understand something (some free smurfy advice):

guys love a pretty, cute, attractive girl like yourself who doesn;t have to show off like those girls do. Sure the guys are all over them, but they certainly aren't worthy of girlfriend material.

you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, look learned and carry yourself very well. I don't want to speak for EVERY guy, but those are the things at least that i look for.

Class is a hard thing to find. These girls don't seem to have it, but you do. And that to me is worth all the marbles in the world ;)

Like Andre 3000 says in the love below, if you find a real lady, don't let her go!

Class is a hard thing to find. These girls don't seem to have it, but you do. And that to me is worth all the marbles in the world ;)

this statement kind of contradicts itself being that amy has already admitted to doing crazy things like these girls...so are you saying that she wasn't classy then but is now?

this statement kind of contradicts itself being that amy has already admitted to doing crazy things like these girls...so are you saying that she wasn't classy then but is now?

haha, that is what I was thinking... I never pretended to have CLASS, but I thank him for being nice.

But enough about ME, lets get back to talking about SEX and HOTTIES.

No

lots of people have had their crazy times, but depending on whether we've outgrown them or not is something to take into consideration. We all get older... it's a matter if we mature and correct our past mistakes or not.

So i'd be contradicting myself if she STILL partied real crazy. But now she says that's behind her, and she still parties, just not as wild :aright:

No

lots of people have had their crazy times, but depending on whether we've outgrown them or not is something to take into consideration. We all get older... it's a matter if we mature and correct our past mistakes or not.

So i'd be contradicting myself if she STILL partied real crazy. But now she says that's behind her, and she still parties, just not as wild :aright:

right but you're saying those girls have no class...what makes you think that they are not having their crazy times and will out grow them as well...I'm just saying it's a little hypocritical to say they have no class and amy does when she has done the same exact thing...that's all :D

right but you're saying those girls have no class...what makes you think that they are not having their crazy times and will out grow them as well...I'm just saying it's a little hypocritical to say they have no class and amy does when she has done the same exact thing...that's all :D

Yes, what you say makes sense. I just meant to say that she seems to have class, and it's a good thing. What those other girls are doing is very UNclassy. Who knows, they may outgrow it, but RIGHT NOW amy's the one with class and they ain't ;)

class ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kls)

n.

Informal. Elegance of style, taste, and manner: an actor with class.

and im done speaking. Girls on here don't like it when girls ramble on philosophically :laugh:

No

Don't be so sure!! I'm headed to VEGAS this weekend. It's gonna be MONEY baby! :bounce:

Yes, what you say makes sense. I just meant to say that she seems to have class, and it's a good thing. What those other girls are doing is very UNclassy. Who knows, they may outgrow it, but RIGHT NOW amy's the one with class and they ain't ;)

class ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kls)

n.

Informal. Elegance of style, taste, and manner: an actor with class.

and im done speaking. Girls on here don't like it when girls ramble on philosophically :laugh:

it's all good...my bad though, I didn't mean to CB your online game :D