Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surgery

entheogen808

Guest gabo
i wish they had AB implants.. but i think id do ass implants or bring my hairline down a centimeter... i think i have a big forehead
you have a great body and face be happy with that. :bounce:

Guest gabo
i wish they had AB implants.. but i think id do ass implants or bring my hairline down a centimeter... i think i have a big forehead
you have a great body and face be happy with that. :bounce:

Guest gabo
thank you! and i am happy.. but if someone came along one day and said.. hey ill pay for anything you want plastic surgery-wise.. why would i turn that down! :)
well if u feel like u can't turn down free plastic surgury and u say that ur happy why get it? ur hot and moving ur hairline down a cunt hair really wont chang anything

a friend of mine got rejected from the laser eye surgery and couldnt enlist in the marine corp because his eyesight was TOO bad... -14.... beat THAT

probably for the best. my bf is a marine and he would do anything to go back and never enlist. the military is a joke according to him. he says most of the people who take it seriously have nothign else to do with their lives.

probably for the best. my bf is a marine and he would do anything to go back and never enlist. the military is a joke according to him. he says most of the people who take it seriously have nothign else to do with their lives.

i'm not surprised...yeah, its sad really...the military actually relies on these kinds of ppl. because they are the easiest to brainwash into killing other human beings and the least likely to disobey orders...someone that is a free thinker would strongly object to morally indignant acts and could cause alot of trouble!

i'm not surprised...yeah, its sad really...the military actually relies on these kinds of ppl. because they are the easiest to brainwash into killing other human beings and the least likely to disobey orders...someone that is a free thinker would strongly object to morally indignant acts and could cause alot of trouble!

yeah it makes sense if you think about it. people who follow paths of going into fields where they are doing something they feel passionate about (ie. a career path) dont have time for the military. it is the people who dont know what they want to do, are doing nothing and people who have previously been in bad situations in their lives that end up joining. they take it very serious too because if they fail, what will they resort to? it is an easy trap to fall into. you get paid for doing thoughtless garbage. you are garaunteed to advance. you will get retirement money with full benefits if you stay in for 20 years+. oh and when you get to the top you get to push the little guys down and feel important which is great for your ego. officers are required a college education but most positions arent. what other job can you get where you get all the benefits without any education? you can be a criminal and they will still take you. youre just a number & a target, a body who can do what they need you to, when they need you to do it. they break you down as an individual and build you up as a team. dont get me wrong, i have respect for people who are in the military but i had more before i met my boyfriend who plants all this shit in my head. :laugh2: it is horrible.

farenheight 911 showed it well. the military recruits at low income places on purpose because those are the people they *think* are less likely to be educated and have goals. they are the ones who need to fall into this path. sad but true. i still have a lot of respect for people who are in the military, it is a noble path but this underlies it in a lot of ways. it is weird to see things from the perspective of someone who has been there and knows first hand.

hope no one hates me for stating this...

oh wait, i forgot, no one here reads anything longer than one line so i am sure no one will know what i said anyway... ;)

oh wait, i forgot, no one here reads anything longer than one line so i am sure no one will know what i said anyway... ;)

heheh...yeah, i guess you're still safe :D...and dont worry about anyone hating you...i've loved you and your bum ever since you posted your pic :laugh:

and mad props to your bf for being open minded abt this...never thought i'd ever hear abt a military dude that thought that way :aright:

yeah it makes sense if you think about it. people who follow paths of going into fields where they are doing something they feel passionate about (ie. a career path) dont have time for the military. it is the people who dont know what they want to do, are doing nothing and people who have previously been in bad situations in their lives that end up joining. they take it very serious too because if they fail, what will they resort to? it is an easy trap to fall into. you get paid for doing thoughtless garbage. you are garaunteed to advance. you will get retirement money with full benefits if you stay in for 20 years+. oh and when you get to the top you get to push the little guys down and feel important which is great for your ego. officers are required a college education but most positions arent. what other job can you get where you get all the benefits without any education? you can be a criminal and they will still take you. youre just a number & a target, a body who can do what they need you to, when they need you to do it. they break you down as an individual and build you up as a team. dont get me wrong, i have respect for people who are in the military but i had more before i met my boyfriend who plants all this shit in my head. :laugh2: it is horrible.

farenheight 911 showed it well. the military recruits at low income places on purpose because those are the people they *think* are less likely to be educated and have goals. they are the ones who need to fall into this path. sad but true. i still have a lot of respect for people who are in the military, it is a noble path but this underlies it in a lot of ways. it is weird to see things from the perspective of someone who has been there and knows first hand.

Very interesting... I have nothing but respect for the guys and girls in the military and I respect what they are accomplishing, but I also can't believe they would volunteer. But I've always felt that way, even in high school long before wars.

But I've seen some guys come out of the military who were "lost" and without focus going in come out with discipline and purpose.

But to quote Ali G, I give them much respect. :)

thank you! and i am happy.. but if someone came along one day and said.. hey ill pay for anything you want plastic surgery-wise.. why would i turn that down! :)

Why improve on something that's already terrific?/?

that's the problem with women. Even thou they look great, they have this mentality that "There's always somewhere to improve"

You gals gotta be lucky and happy with what god has blessed you. Not to mention, that temtation of a free surgery may seem great in the short term, but in the long term there is a good risk that it will fuck things up for your looks down the line.

So in finale, BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GOT, AND LEAVE THE COSMETIC SURGERY FOR THE ELEPHANT MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE! MAKES SENSE, DON'T IT :aright:

had the lasik 2 1/2 years ago.

went to diamond vision in NYC

if you go....go for one with the latest laser technology (delarusso,dv, others)

paid $2400 - best money i've ever spent

diamond vision has a few doctors. if you go to one of the top guys, you will pay a lot (like delarusso) 5 - 6 k. if you use someone else its a lot cheaper

Guest gabo
had the lasik 2 1/2 years ago.

went to diamond vision in NYC

if you go....go for one with the latest laser technology (delarusso,dv, others)

paid $2400 - best money i've ever spent

diamond vision has a few doctors. if you go to one of the top guys, you will pay a lot (like delarusso) 5 - 6 k. if you use someone else its a lot cheaper

damn thats all?

I paid 4,500 about 4 years ago

at the time they had 3 doctors who preformed it.

filatov = top guy 5,500

partner = 4,500

dr raju = 2 years removed from med school = 2,500 plus 100 off froma referral.

now i think they have 4 doctors, and i'm not sure how their prices differ.

although now they also have the complete bladeless surgery.

i just went back for an enhancement (my right eye had gone 20/30 due to an astigmatism)