Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIX: Sasha @ Crobar, Fri 10/15

attachment.php?attachmentid=34389

Friday, October 15

Main Room: DJ Sasha (with DJ Three opening)

CMJ Event

DJ Sasha is one of the most well-known and respected DJ’s in the world. His mixes take elements from across the spectrum of electronic dance, trance, breaks, progressive and deep house to create a hypnotic liquid groove. Sasha can tease, taunt and entrance a dance floor to burst with emotion. Opener DJ Three has steadily earned the respect of his peers the world over through truly unique productions and a signature sound that blends house, techno and beyond. Although based in the US, DJ Three has been wowing crowds at legendary clubs worldwide including Simons and Twilo (USA), Fabric, Bedrock, KISS FM (London), and exotic locations in Mexico, Peru, Costa Rica, and Pacha in Buenos Aires and South Africa.

For $30 advance tickets, please click below:

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=9396

i refuse to pay 30 dollars to hear him . last time i heard him he didn't play well at all..

so either im gonna try my best to get in for free. Or reduced only dj ill pay 30 for right now .. is danny T

yeah sasha dont really do it for me.. thats just my two cents.and yeah drew your right danny T is worth 30 beans...lol

yep

I'm sure Tony is going to be in attendance, right? :pint:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

When IS your bday exactly? I think you got a 3-4 day bday celebration goin on...WOOT!:laugh:

Oh, and I hope Sasha spins In a State, Smile, or Burma... :)

ya know it!! my actual bday is on sat oct 16th