Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perfection....

nSyNcBaBy

ever meet someone you think is nearly perfect in every possible way? :

OF COURSE.. BUT

yes, for a while it was AMAZING.. then it ended rather dramatically...

i think that perfection does not exist, but maybe i just havent found it...

if you find it good luck.. just keep your eyes open.. most perfect things have the utmost secretive flaws that can be devistating when they are found out

i don't think it exists

there are things that come VERY close to perfection, but nothing in this world is perfect. It may SEEM perfect, but eventually there will be a flaw.

It depends if you will deal with that flaw or not. As you get older, you look for people/things with the LEAST amount of flaws, since you've been thru a lot and you know what's quality and what's not

hahah, depressing, but very realistic :updown:

thats why i said "nearly perfect"

like, ever meet someone who is gorgeous, smart, successful, rich, stylish (clothing/car/etc), clean (as in neat freak lol), great sex, confident yet completely gentleman (or ladylike), humble and completely respectful?!?!

aaaaaaagh

everyone has their issues...what one may consider perfect another person may perceive as a flaw..therefore there is no such thing as being perfect.

Plato wrote that the purpose of life was to strive for perfection..but he himself acknowledged that perfection could never be reached because man was only man...he considered perfection a deity such as the Gods society worshipped during his time in Greece.

see i think ur right... what one person may think is perfect, another person may not... BUT why should it matter then if other people think he/she isnt fit for their def of perfection if you feel that way? hmm... perception is the key here... actuality is not... ;)

one man's garbage is another man's treasure... that sort of thing... i think what matters most is the party involved... i think u should relish in it as long as u can ... as long as u feel that way :D as long as its realistic... cuz if its unrealistic, ur setting urself up for disaster and disappointment..

just thinking outloud... :half:

like, ever meet someone who is gorgeous, smart, successful, rich, stylish (clothing/car/etc), clean (as in neat freak lol), great sex, confident yet completely gentleman (or ladylike), humble and completely respectful?!?!

aaaaaaagh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he´ll change once he has fucked you

aaaaaaagh

sigh, yah grrrrrrrr

but all you females always end up the same anyway, bleh

lol... who says i found him? i was simply asking a question...trying to make conversation :doh:

i know, thats why you got my reply.

now think about that.

for a relationship expert you´re not too good with these reading between this reading between the lines are you?

ever meet someone you think is nearly perfect in every possible way? :love2:

I thought I had met the perfect guy a few times.. but then we get disappointed if we think they are "perfect"

After doing some reading I realized that when we meet someone we like, we tend to overlook the differences we have with them and exagerate what we have in common...

i.e. Bullseye and I would be perfect together because we both like ClubPlanet! :makeout:

aaaaaaagh

if i did meet him id be married to him by now