Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To any DJ's or Dance music lovers Interested....

deepspell

there are Open Turntable sessions @ the voodoo lounge in lyndhurst nj on tuesday nights...

its a cool venue with a dope system, cool DJ booth and good drinks....

if you spin, its a good time to practice in a venue and get a feel for what its like to spin @ a club/lounge atmosphere....nice spot to practice...doesnt descriminate on what kind of EDM you spin, as long as you can throw down...your in...

and if you really like dance music, this is the place in jersey to listen to undergrounders and bed room dj's show you their stuff...

check the NJ board for more details or shoot me a PM

who in their right mind would want to go to JERSEY for a gig??

dude.....i posted it "for those who are interested...." is there a need for you to say negative shit about everything?? what is your problem?

its niggaz like you that ruin shit.....im trying to help the jersey scene out by getting this party out there so that the undiscovered talent has a chance to spin, something that very few club owners give ANYONE....and u gotta go voice negativity....you say "who would wanna do a gig in jersey?" i'll tell u who....a bedroom DJ nobody like myself AND MANY OTHERS that wanna chance to spin in even a little shit hole and show what we got...

u need to release some of that anger chief....cuz it looks like u got alot of it...

dude.....i posted it "for those who are interested...." is there a need for you to say negative shit about everything?? what is your problem?

its niggaz like you that ruin shit.....im trying to help the jersey scene out by getting this party out there so that the undiscovered talent has a chance to spin, something that very few club owners give ANYONE....and u gotta go voice negativity....you say "who would wanna do a gig in jersey?" i'll tell u who....a bedroom DJ nobody like myself AND MANY OTHERS that wanna chance to spin in even a little shit hole and show what we got...

u need to release some of that anger chief....cuz it looks like u got alot of it...

:laugh2:

there are Open Turntable sessions @ the voodoo lounge in lyndhurst nj on tuesday nights...

its a cool venue with a dope system, cool DJ booth and good drinks....

if you spin, its a good time to practice in a venue and get a feel for what its like to spin @ a club/lounge atmosphere....nice spot to practice...doesnt descriminate on what kind of EDM you spin, as long as you can throw down...your in...

and if you really like dance music, this is the place in jersey to listen to undergrounders and bed room dj's show you their stuff...

check the NJ board for more details or shoot me a PM

good come visit , i'm two blocks away from there :tongue:

Your post is too short. lol. j/k

deepspell at his last open turntable session...

yea Al..rip it sick

attachment.php?attachmentid=34394

:laugh:

yo Destiny......u should come thru, im gunna be spinnin this tuesday and the following tuesday after that.....if u know any DJ's that wanna spin tell them to email me and i'll hook them up with a spot :bounce:

:laugh:

yo Destiny......u should come thru, im gunna be spinnin this tuesday and the following tuesday after that.....if u know any DJ's that wanna spin tell them to email me and i'll hook them up with a spot :bounce:

Not sure what's going on that day, but I'll see what's up. If i go i'll call you