Clubplanet Nightlife Community

still no Tshirt

dgrutman

i check the mail every day and every day no ringmasterproductions.com Tshirt. it is very upsetting. coach or trish can either of you please help me. i feel as if i am a great promoter for the website, sunday ladies night at bikini bobs, emerald city party II, dj barry and dj big boy so can i please just have my Tshirt. thank you ahead of time.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34396&stc=1

yeah dave.. when will that happen? i think that would be a sign of good faith. just dont invite any boy bands that night please. also.. please note it is not ringmasterproductions.com. its ringmaster productions. we have a web site. its not a new concept.

buddy after viewing your promtional video on your website i dont think your one to turn down people from coming to one of your get togethers let alone justin timberlake and company. i know its not 18 year old's in funny costumes and spinning glowsticks on a rope but come on man. i promise not to invite any boy bands. which dj is making a guest spot for me from ringmasterproductions.com? will it be dj barry or eclipse you name it and i will book it but only if trish comes and holds mansion down for me.

apparently you dont know shit about the music industry then because Eclipse has quite a collection of tracks and records out.

also.. its not my fault youre some asshole who thinks hes better than other people. after seeing you throw attacks out at people i know, i was sick of it. quit being such a bitch.

i dont think i am better. but ok. sorry for the inconvience. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings or mitches. i now retire from all ringmasterproductions.com promoting. please let me know which one of your dj's i can book to make it up to you

Prive isnt about good music. Its about Gucci. Will anyone there even know who Felix da Housecat is? By the way, Opium sold its soul when they began the hip hop Sunday party.

i really dont understand your comment, do you have to shop at jc penny in order to like great music? not to say our crowd is the best trained on music but felix is more as a value added to people. we do not just focus on booking a dj and thats our entire promotion. we focus on more events and higher profile events. felix will be great though and if for nobody else at least for myself.