Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ruby falls: a club on 29 th st

Nothing secret about this place... Everyone on "the scene" knows about this place.

Please excuse my cheesy "the scene" comment.

agreed. this place has been around for a while. words way out.

probably was good back b/f word got out.

once a place makes it to city search, its the beginnning of the end ;)

well that explains why i dont know too much of it. if its not musically oriented ..i dont give 2 shits about it. When i go out..its about the music..the talent ..the vibe...so excuse me if "Everyone in the scene knows about this place", and i dont.

if you want to go out and get drunk, and not care too much about the music. I HIGHLY recommend CAVO in astoria. It used to be a greek spot. But now its open to everyone and all types of music. Brazilian,greek,italian,spanish. Its great. BEAUTIFUL place. Something you would see overseas. thats pretty much the only place i hit up if im in the mood to drink and i dont mind too much about the music.

potential to be a very cool place - but the two times i went last month - the crowd+music+vibe was terrible...

Really? Ive never been but have heard its a good time. With some of the negative reviews, it makes me think twice about checking it out. Whats bad about it?