Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Closing Party Video is up....

www . p a r a d e mg . com

After sitting here at work and watching this, wanted to stand up on my desk, grab a water bottle and f'n waaaaaaaaalllll out.... wish the summer was just starting up again.... Looking back at that night, i doubt that energy will ever be replicated anywhere else.... u riiiiiiiiiiped it denny

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

holy shit, that video was great. i wish i was there now chantin denny. the amout of energy in that place will never be felt anywhere else. i had some crazy nights at tempts with denny. nights that i will never forget, Never! good job shane and parade on puttin that video together.

Z

www . p a r a d e mg . com

After sitting here at work and watching this, wanted to stand up on my desk, grab a water bottle and f'n waaaaaaaaalllll out.... wish the summer was just starting up again.... Looking back at that night, i doubt that energy will ever be replicated anywhere else.... u riiiiiiiiiiped it denny

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

It brings tears to my eyes. Seriously, that might have been the greatest night in my life. I wish I could squirt someone with water right now.

i dont think it is the first song on the video. it is the second one. the first song is an old beat from 99 i think. i really cant match it up. gotta talk to shane cause he put the video together. fuckin great video as well. i saved it to my comp.

Z

No, I'm almost positive it's the David Morales track right from the beginning.....

It brings tears to my eyes. Seriously, that might have been the greatest night in my life. I wish I could squirt someone with water right now.

Bro, we will light a candle together Friday night. :(

Riiiiiiiip iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Joooooooooooooooohnny yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!

Bro, we will light a candle together Friday night. :(

Riiiiiiiip iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Joooooooooooooooohnny yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!

I remember you looking me right in the eye at the Temps closing party and squirting that water in my left eye, temporarily blinding me. It was one of those moments I will always look back on fondly and treasure. Hopefully we can re-create that magic Friday. :)

It's really cool to see everyone enjoying the video. We really wanted to put together something very special for denny. At one point, it even made me step back and reflect upon the night.

I have to give props were props are due, my boy Rocco is the editing machine and he ripped it up. Maria continues to work her video personality and of course, Denny hooked us up with the great mix that you hear.

Thanks everyone.