Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Closing Party Video is up....

I am glad you saw me....cause i can't

Yea saw you there also, funny how I did not see you at all that night. If your computer still not workin you can take a short drive to my house and watch it...

Wow I wanna go back, that night was increadable, no other way to discribe it.

Yea saw you there also, funny how I did not see you at all that night. If your computer still not workin you can take a short drive to my house and watch it...

Wow I wanna go back, that night was increadable, no other way to discribe it.

I finally saw it at my friend's house.......thank god it was only about 2 seconds....the camera guy was on us for a good 5-8 minutes, i wanted to shoo him away

Ahhh.

Took me like an hour to get it working and it was not worth all the time and effort. 99% of it was the back of Denny's head and his hands on the knobs (heehee knobs) Blah. :hang:

Was definately fun spotting out some friends.

Definately a RELIEF that I didn't pop up anywhere. :aaah:

Was great to see Hype grinding on some Carmen Electra look-a-like

Cynstam throwing her hands back and forth havin the time of her life.

Angela rippin it whoanastysick to the breakdown of Lola's Theme.. :bowdown:

What was with all of the Burberry hats in the DJ booth? did they all hit up a sample sale that day?

I think there should have been a bit more footage of all the water splashing and fun :bounce:

Cute video though all in all. Didn't make me too sad though, made me kind of tired lol. Alot of good times in there, alot of horrible times in there, but all good things must come to an end and personally it's time to put Tempts away and to bed.

Oh and the first song is without a doubt the Stereo Anthem dub of David Morales - How would You Feel. :clap2: I'll never ever ever get sick of that song.....