Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone figured out what OPP means yet?

lalate

LOL you read the lyrics, you know the song, but I still have no friggen clue what OPP means. Do you?

"As for the ladies, OPP means something gifted, the first two letters are the same but he last is something different, it's the longest, loveliest, lean - I call it the leanest"

What the hell is Naughty by Nature talking about? LOL

They were playing this song last night in a club and I thought after all these years no one around me knows what the hell OPP means lol

OPP, how can I explain it

I'll take you frame by frame it

To have y'all jumpin' shall we singin' it

O is for Other, P is for People scratchin' temple

The last P...well...that's not that simple

It's sorta like another way to call a cat a kitten

It's five little letters that are missin' here

You get on occassion at the other party

As a game 'n it seems I gotta start to explainin'

LOL you read the lyrics, you know the song, but I still have no friggen clue what OPP means. Do you?

"As for the ladies, OPP means something gifted, the first two letters are the same but he last is something different, it's the longest, loveliest, lean - I call it the leanest"

They were playing this song last night in a club and I thought after all these years no one around me knows what the hell OPP means lol

i hope youre not serious... they say what it is in the song, you had 12 years to figure it out even if you never heard it, and now vh1 just did this corny true spin on it... honky...

Guest gabo
ogt_reg9-5.jpg
Ahem... I would like to take this time to thank everyone from cp fo rthis award... without yo unone of this would have been possible.

This fucker is going over my mantle.

you might just possibly be the whitest person ive ever known...

Dude, you get Herbier and Herbier every day.

:gang: