Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto and Edgar V @ Space Review....

xxgrooveericxx

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id have to motha fuckin concur with that my friend !! mauro is nothing short of phenomenal !!! it was ab awsome fuckin set and i pitty those that didnt go and missed it !!!

ENERGYYYYYYYY !!!!

THAT WORD THERE SUMMS IT UP .. AND THEN AFTER MAURRO COMES MY MAIN DAWG EDGAR !!! KJEPT THE ENERGY IN THE ROOM AND THE WHOLE PLACE JUMPIN AFTER PICOTTO !!! not an easy fuckin thing to do !! :bowdown:

but you all know edgars da man and can do it all :D

the whole night and music were just outta controll !! thanxs to all that were a part of it 4 me :)

guess what i had bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats right.....gooood times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thats exactly the type of tunage i needed to listen too....and i will say this again!!!!!!!!!!!

theres nothing like watching Edgar rip up that main room!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Good to see you having such a great time last night!!! :D

good morning, CPeeps! just waking up after a very long nite with my man edgar v and the lizard man. i usually don't like to go hear edgar open for people but last nite was the exception. he didn't have to worry about being "PC" and not play a certain way or song - it was right on! lots of funky drum beats and did i mention hard! & then MP comes on and just starts off with a bat to your MF'n head! & it did not stop!!! outta the 4 or 5 times I've seen him, this was definitely the best! he was relentless. i loved it cuz i did not recognize 1 song. it was all new to me. when picotto wrapped things up, edgar got back on the decks and spanked my ass even harder! what a great nite. good to see every1 and now back to bed!

wow i can't feel my legs!!!!!!!! Mauro started off a little slow in my opinion and I wish he would've played harder dark shit!!! either way he tore the place up no doubt. Edgar never dissapoints.. :bowdown:

like koky said - ur joking right? maybe u were in the hip hop room??? edgar's opening set was awesome! from the first song picotto played to the last, he ripped every1 in that clubs ass up. dark evil tracks i've never heard. and edgar kept it moving afterwards. great sets from both DJ's! truly had a good time. good to c my boys! :bounce::bowdown::gang:

like koky said - ur joking right? maybe u were in the hip hop room??? edgar's opening set was awesome! from the first song picotto played to the last, he ripped every1 in that clubs ass up. dark evil tracks i've never heard. and edgar kept it moving afterwards. great sets from both DJ's! truly had a good time. good to c my boys! :bounce::bowdown::gang:

HOLLA AT YA BOYY , HOLLA AT YA BOYYYY :hug:

wow! what an insane night! Crazy party, crazy people and a fuckin good time :D

I'm so sore!!! Everything HURTS! My ass, my chest, my legs, my throat, my neck, my back, even my boobs hehehe! I couldn't stop dancing, and the energy was just INSANE! I loved every minute of it, and made the very most out of it dancing and dancing some more! Definitely managed to get out some of the extra energy that was inside of me hehehe

Respect for the DJs! Best night out I've had in Florida to date! Whoooo bring on the next techno nite, bitches :hat::bounce::bowdown:

One of the best nights I've ever had at Space!

Never been to see Picotto before. I've heard nothing but good reviews, so I decided to check it out. Honestly, I thought "well, if Picotto doesn't do it for me, Edgar V will." Was I totally blown away by this guy! From the first track to the very last, non-stop craziness!!!!!

Jumping, dancing, cheering, people going totally wild...incredible! I noticed many younger people there, which I personally don't care. Some older people bash the young ones, but fuck it, they got lots of energy and last night was no exception. Dance your ass off took on a whole new meaning.

I had such a great time hanging out with the usual peeps and hanging with some new ones :D definately a night I won't forget! And it's 9:30pm the next day...:eek: Time for more partying.......

Eric

Awesome night most def ..........Nasty dirty beats !!!!! , what a great way to walk into a club after a 2 month and a half hiatus ,,,great music , awesome crew and i was set .

My only complaint was that Mauro only played 3-3.5 hours , i wished it could've been more .

Nice seeing Flip, grooveeric , leo and ofcoarse a big shoutout to the crew that accompanied me . :pint::bounce:

Awesome night most def ..........Nasty dirty beats !!!!! , what a great way to walk into a club after a 2 month and a half hiatus ,,,great music , awesome crew and i was set .

My only complaint was that Mauro only played 3-3.5 hours , i wished it could've been more .

Nice seeing Flip, grooveeric , leo and ofcoarse a big shoutout to the crew that accompanied me . :pint::bounce:

I looked for you, Tony & Pete but couldnt find you. :(