Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto and Edgar V @ Space Review....

xxgrooveericxx

By far the best night @ Space or @ any club this year,for me. Music was just banging from start to finish.The music was outta hand,the crowd was loving every minute of it and great hanging with the usuals and also good seeing some familiar faces I havent seen inawhile. After a long wait of about what 2 years,I finally got see Edgar V close or atleast do afterhours @ Space34 something ive been wishing for a very very long time and just wow,had friends go that never seen Edgar do afterhours and they were just blown away. :bowdown:This will deff go down as one of the greatest nights of music/good times ever for me.Strictly for the hardcores ! ! ! :rock:

I'd like to know which one of you uninformed fuckers told my friend that I left Picotto 'cause I didn't like the music too much!

You obviously didn't talk to me and notice that I was having a greatass time!

::shakes head::

dumb fuckers !! :splat:

like koky said - ur joking right? maybe u were in the hip hop room??? edgar's opening set was awesome! from the first song picotto played to the last, he ripped every1 in that clubs ass up. dark evil tracks i've never heard. and edgar kept it moving afterwards. great sets from both DJ's! truly had a good time. good to c my boys! :bounce::bowdown::gang:

bro when mauro played that freestyle song which it berely sounded techno, i don't think he ripped anybody, maybe those who haven't heard his sets.

hyper ion is right, mauro didn't play all hard and crazy stuff like i am used to listening in his sets. it was a little disapointing but nonetheless it was fucking awasome. and if u think i am talking shit, listen to the decible set he threw down and compare to the space set, u'll see what i am talking about.

i know hyper ion knows what i am talking about.

bro when mauro played that freestyle song which it berely sounded techno, i don't think he ripped anybody, maybe those who haven't heard his sets.

hyper ion is right, mauro didn't play all hard and crazy stuff like i am used to listening in his sets. it was a little disapointing but nonetheless it was fucking awasome. and if u think i am talking shit, listen to the decible set he threw down and compare to the space set, u'll see what i am talking about.

amen, brother. Listen guys, we're just being honest. I've heard so many damn Mauro sets it's not even funny. At Space, he didn't play hard with consistency. Now i know he sometimes interrupts the flow a a set with some wierd shit, but putting that old ass song in the middle of the set was some gay shit. It uncharacteristic no doubt. Nevertheless, it was a very enjoyable set which had my feet hurting the next 2 days :cry::cry:

amen, brother. Listen guys, we're just being honest. I've heard so many damn Mauro sets it's not even funny. At Space, he didn't play hard with consistency. Now i know he sometimes interrupts the flow of a set with some wierd shit, but putting that old ass song in the middle of the set was some gay shit. It was uncharacteristic no doubt. Nevertheless, it was a very enjoyable set which had my feet hurting the next 2 days :cry::cry:

We're not questioning wether or not you know your shit btw. that's the last thing i'd want to do...I know everyone here knows a thing or two about electronic music :love

amen, brother. Listen guys, we're just being honest. I've heard so many damn Mauro sets it's not even funny. At Space, he didn't play hard with consistency. Now i know he sometimes interrupts the flow of a set with some wierd shit, but putting that old ass song in the middle of the set was some gay shit. It was uncharacteristic no doubt. Nevertheless, it was a very enjoyable set which had my feet hurting the next 2 days :cry::cry:

We're not questioning wether or not you know your shit btw. that's the last thing i'd want to do...I know everyone here knows a thing or two about electronic music :love

Hey noone said anything,actually what you posted is true.But comeon cant hate on it cause he played some songs you didnt like and like I said I agree when he threw down that track of the chicks vocal,"tomorrow" I said to myself,wtf?! But it was all good cause the ladies were loving it and then one can appreciate more what was coming towards the end.He trhew down alot of new tracks that i've never herd before,not to mention the track of the night for me was TONEWASHER by GABRY FASANO (Picotto Mix) shyt had the nastiest buildup ever ! ! !