Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto and Edgar V @ Space Review....

xxgrooveericxx

Hey whats up guys.i saw mauro Last night here in nyc at avalon.. he fucking rape dthat set in the ass..{sorry to use these words} but it was the most fun i've had in a club to date.simply amazing.. i love his music i'm bout to get a soccer jersey with Picotto on the back hehe blew me away the sound system couldnt hold this guy it sounded like he would lower the bass at times but either was it was awesome...whew!!i cant feel my legs yet :bowdown: to picotto

guys his set wasn't all that great.... he played some old ass song there that made me mad...oh well, if you liked it you liked it. But rest assured, I danced my ass off!!!!

Old tracks or new, it was full of ENERGY!!!!! Nothing wrong with the set imo.

The old track(s) I think you may be reffering to are New Order - Blue Monday or a new remix of "Call On Me".....Eric Prydz - Call On Me

ONE DAY YOU WILL LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU !!

NOOOOOOOO OPEN TOED SHOES WOMAAAAAAN !!!

:tongue:

Helloooooooo, i TOLD you I didn't expect to go see Mauro! I only planned to go to Amika!

Had I *planned* to go to Space, I would NOT have been in a dress & open toed shoes!! I would have been in jeans & my Diesel's, damnit!! :D

omg at crobar i stepped on this girls toes she was gonna punch me but i was very apologetic so she smiled at me and said it was ok it was nice i apologized while everyone else just walks off she said.

freakin packed sat at crobar.......

I saw mauro the next night at avalon in new york city..set was off the fuckin hook non stop ..place was packed!! never saw it so crowded but it just added to the energy..it wasnt a straight up hard tech set he did mix it up a bit ..played alot of new stuff..only we didnt have edgar as an opener that would have made the night ..although roland is coming up next weekend for his first new york gig!! cant wait

I saw mauro the next night at avalon in new york city..set was off the fuckin hook non stop ..place was packed!! never saw it so crowded but it just added to the energy..it wasnt a straight up hard tech set he did mix it up a bit ..played alot of new stuff..only we didnt have edgar as an opener that would have made the night ..although roland is coming up next weekend for his first new york gig!! cant wait

we had edgar as an opener and after picotto :D

i just had to brag about that a bit :D