Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees vs Boston ALCS Game 2 tickets

the best seats in my opinion in the stadium are the right field bleachers thats where im sitting for all my season games and play off games. Its where the craziest fans sit. Game 2 instead of singing the ymca in the bleachers there was this boston fan and the whole bleachers were singing why are you gay and pointing at him. definitely a good place to sit

the best seats in my opinion in the stadium are the right field bleachers thats where im sitting for all my season games and play off games. Its where the craziest fans sit. Game 2 instead of singing the ymca in the bleachers there was this boston fan and the whole bleachers were singing why are you gay and pointing at him. definitely a good place to sit
I would love to sit out in those bleachers Vs Boston for a game.

I have seats between dugout and home plate 5 rows off the field... :)

Are there season tickets available yearly for the bleachers in right. Or is there a waiting list?

this year i got the sunday package but next year i already put in my application for the 26 pick your game plan. You get 2 games of every good series Boston, Oakland, Mets, and guaranteed at least a play off game every series and you still get the pre sale option.

Sounds good! I am gonna have to look into that.

Scott I told you - this is the one we should get..

I work 2 Sundays every 5 weeks... :(

I work a rotating shift so my days change every week along with my hours. But the bright side is I have 8 days in a row off every 5 weeks. And never work more than 4 days straight. Unless called for OT.

Section 39..Bleacher Creatures...I'm a season ticket holder in that section :)